Cartel weekly/fortnightly/monthly leader boards / Rewards

To encourage more gangs to participate in fighting cartels on server 1 and increase the competitiveness I suggest that over a week/fortnight/monthly basis gangs are rewarded for the amount of time they control cartels.

A new system could be developed to measure the amount of time gangs control cartels and at the end of a *to be decided* time period and reward them with $$ into their gang account. I think the prizes should be for the top 5 gangs so newer gangs are encouraged to participate.

Think of it as a domination type of implement but something for server 1 that would hopefully increase the player base over an extended period of time.

This is a random idea that came to me whilst playing and there would be plenty of issues to overcome to ensure it would work. I.E number of players on server to count towards leader board etc. 

Cartels have always been the pinnacle of fighting on Asylum and it would be good to see gangs becoming competitive over them once more.   

As I said above, this is an initial random idea that came to me so I encourage people to provide feedback below on whether they would be interested in seeing something like this. 

Edited by OLL13
  • OLL13 changed the title to Cartel weekly/fortnightly/monthly leader boards / Rewards
On 4/26/2024 at 11:33 PM, ł S4M ł said:

Cap cartels to a max of 12 people in 1 group? if it exceeds the amount then its disabled like at turfs?

Given that the server typically hosts around 70 players on average, a cap of 12 people per group might still be too high. A group of such size makes up about 18% of the players currently online. And it's quite common to see 1-2 groups with similar or even larger numbers, making up approximately 32% of players.

To maintain a more balanced gameplay experience, I suggest setting a more reasonable group cap of 8 people. Additionally, it could be worth considering temporarily increasing this limit to 10 people when the total player count exceeds, for example, 100 players.

However, such changes would have their drawbacks. These adjustments would affect players' ability to play with all of their friends and could unintentionally create division within the community and ruin some peoples experience.

On 4/26/2024 at 1:28 PM, OLL13 said:

To encourage more gangs to participate in fighting cartels on server 1 and increase the competitiveness I suggest that over a week/fortnight/monthly basis gangs are rewarded for the amount of time they control cartels.

A new system could be developed to measure the amount of time gangs control cartels and at the end of a *to be decided* time period and reward them with $$ into their gang account. I think the prizes should be for the top 5 gangs so newer gangs are encouraged to participate.

Think of it as a domination type of implement but something for server 1 that would hopefully increase the player base over an extended period of time.

This is a random idea that came to me whilst playing and there would be plenty of issues to overcome to ensure it would work. I.E number of players on server to count towards leader board etc. 

Cartels have always been the pinnacle of fighting on Asylum and it would be good to see gangs becoming competitive over them once more.   

As I said above, this is an initial random idea that came to me so I encourage people to provide feedback below on whether they would be interested in seeing something like this. 

well youve grown up to such a clever lad +1 great idea 

OLL13 likes this

More money for cartels, have payouts go every 10 min instead of every restart/when you lose the flag. Let's stop being afraid to add money into the server, let people fight for some cash if they want to. This would incentivize smaller gangs/farming gangs to attend cartels. Also, speed up the cap timer for all caps but drug. No sense in having a cap take 20 minutes round trip if there is no cool down. Fights can come and go faster, people will re-push more often because they won't be depressed about the idea of winning and then sitting there for 20 minutes AFK capping if the other group stops pushing.

P.S.

Add more ACHIEVEMENTS (Colored names!) for fighting cartels, almost ALL of them are Domination related.

Djmon the Arms Dealer - Purchase 5,000,000 worth of weapons while in possession of Arms Dealer

Junke the Kingpin - Cap the Drug Cartel Flag 200 times and get 200 kills on Drug Cap

Fried Rice the Dragon - Cap the Wong Triad Flag 175 times and sell 25 scalps while in possession of the Wong Triad.

Please start adding some more achievements to earn OUTSIDE of Dom. People LOVE grinding for awesome colored names, give them the chance to do that. Just dropped some BANGER achievement ideas in here.

Edited by Ruffian
ł S4M ł, shawn, Rocketneo and 3 others like this
On 4/30/2024 at 3:30 AM, Fitz said:

What additives would you recommend?

If you get a war kill you should get 2k( Change the price if need be) added to your account similar to what we have on domination OR getting more kills inside a cartel would increase the amount of money in the cartel. Similar to how Arms cartels add 2k to the cartel every time you gear up.

The idea Im going for is that the more deaths occurring in a cartel should increase the payouts. Meaning if there was a big fight the winning side should get some rewards for the amount of loadouts the bought for coming back.

Increase the payouts from Cartel Event. Currently the cartel event gives you about 70k + a Weapons create. Weapon create is good but the payout isn't. Most of the time no one even bothers fighting for it.

Improve Oil cartel and give it some love. Increase the rate of adding rubber to the cartel. Might make it better to fight for it if anyone wants to for crafting vehicles or just plain selling the rubber itself.

This is not related to cartel payouts but why does Arms Rebel give you a war kill if you kill someone there and not Kavala/Donor rebel. 

Or ignore everything i said and 

Increasing money earned passively through cartels. Needs to be good money as well like 50k per hour minimum per cartel and money will go up depending on pop

Edited by Silver-Spy