Cops can't shoot

9 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

best argument ever

yu just der moronnnzzz, hehehe i winz der argument

Well, to get down to it, what we really have is a strong example of a shit tier player. The very well done thread title and video above that you posted show CLEARLY that you don't know how to shoot. I guess it just rustles my jimmies when garbage players post shitty videos, then act like they know what they're doing. Every good player with any amount of game knowledge literally just laughed at this video like I did. 

I just feel like you should learn how to play Arma 3 before you act like you're even remotely good at Arma 3. I'll be waiting for you to one tap me in third person as soon as you can actually acquire a kill in less than 9 bullets. I'll make sure to be standing in the open also, to make the environment more suitable for you. Maybe you can put me in another cool video like this one!

Flame on.

thankyougoodbyeargumentwaswonbeforeitstarted

Edited by J9R9MY
MrSmoke, rngr, Gatorade and 5 others like this
44 minutes ago, J9R9MY said:

Well, to get down to it, what we really have is a strong example of a shit tier player. The very well done thread title and video above that you posted show CLEARLY that you don't know how to shoot. I guess it just rustles my jimmies when garbage players post shitty videos, then act like they know what they're doing. Every good player with any amount of game knowledge literally just laughed at this video like I did. 

I just feel like you should learn how to play Arma 3 before you act like you're even remotely good at Arma 3. I'll be waiting for you to one tap me in third person as soon as you can actually acquire a kill in less than 9 bullets. I'll make sure to be standing in the open also, to make the environment more suitable for you. Maybe you can put me in another cool video like this one!

Flame on.

thankyougoodbyeargumentwaswonbeforeitstarted

I guess if you say somebody doesn't know how to shoot, you just must be right, without ever having to explain or justify your retardedness...

i have over 3000 hours in arma, LOL...

my goal wasn't to kill either, it was to down them, downing rounds have a bit of lag, and sometimes they will take your health down, and then back up to 100 like nothing happened...  Take note, it was a 6.5mm vs 6 7.62's..... get over yourself....

convoluted sentences, an argument does not make... You just talked a bunch of shit, which is not an argument...

3rd person is more of a personal preference thing in my opinion. 3rd person is too inconsistent for me, so I prefer to aim down sights in situations like that. That way if I miss I can't blame 3rd person on it. The only thing that I'm curious about is why you didn't take cover behind the black SUV to the left of you? probably shouldn't have just stood out in the open like that.. either way, nice video! (not trying to shit talk, just some constructive criticism :D)

36 minutes ago, Shepurd said:

3rd person is more of a personal preference thing in my opinion. 3rd person is too inconsistent for me, so I prefer to aim down sights in situations like that. That way if I miss I can't blame 3rd person on it. The only thing that I'm curious about is why you didn't take cover behind the black SUV to the left of you? probably shouldn't have just stood out in the open like that.. either way, nice video! (not trying to shit talk, just some constructive criticism :D)

^ :P hes right ya'know.

13 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

I really potato'd this one... Enjoy, subscribe, like. :)

Fixed it for you. You had to use 4 clips to hit guys not even aiming at you or even aware what direction you were in, holy fuck you are terrible please stop replying to everyone like you are good. You must have spent your 3k hours afk

Edited by Sugarfoot
Apci and Shepurd like this
1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

Fixed it for you. You had to use 4 clips to hit guys not even aiming at you or even aware what direction you were in, holy fuck you are terrible please stop replying to everyone like you are good. You must have spent your 3k hours afk

I cried when he said "I have 3k hours in Arma" like that HELPED HIS CASE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ok sorry 

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Apci likes this
Just now, J9R9MY said:

I cried when he said "I have 3k hours in Arma" like that HELPED HIS CASE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ok sorry 

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Like for real? He says he has 3k hours then is sitting there fucking 3p  Spraying the grass? Like his gun looked like a fucking lawn mower. I never usually comment on anything negative for people's video's but this guy thinks hes hot shit for some reason. Stick to RPing

Edited by Sugarfoot
Samuel, Shepurd and Apci like this