Gotta Love It !!!

Just now, Krypton:) said:

Just for reference....running someone over BUT letting them get up does not mean no vdm...I see people say you can run over in ifrit and just wait for them to get up and kill them....must be retards. I didn't watch this video so idk About it.

Running someone over who is in your path and shooting at you is also NOT VDM. 

5 hours ago, Corn said:

To me looks like they continued down the original path without swerving while you potato, and they wait for you to get up from rag doll, so wheres the vdm?

Yeah but this dude could have turned away at any point instead he decides to drive and hit him while hes standing off the road? "vehicle death match"

they didn't shoot him because they didn't know where he was the two on the right were looking at his car so was the third one. lol

Edited by JacobHarr

I have no personal bias in this, but running someone over whos in front of you only works on roads, or if you start traveling that direction BEFORE they shoot at you, to me it looks like accidental VDM, and the "whoever" got out and attempted to try to talk to them or something, I don't know and I don't care tbh, this isnt a public matter anyways.

Olivia likes this

Alright boys - Id love to bitch about the admins more then anyone and id love to say there wrong - but they are not wrong in this case. They drove in

a straight line and it was most likely desync that even knocked you over. You managed to fend them off and they didnt take advantage of you being down so

no harm.