Zion

In-Game Name-ZionOrtiz

Age-16

Arma Hours(Screenshot)vN8zyQZ.png

Banked Money-265313

Have you ever been Banned?-No

Current/Past Gangs-Drugs Inc.

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?-Yes

What's your interest in joining Drunk Squad?-I want a gang that is active and to make new friends.

Before the shittalk comments come along...

Mr. Zion, I assume you'd like to join the gang "Drunk Squad" from server 4. If you'd like to be considered, I highly advise you create a post in their recruitment thread: 

Here, an authorized gang leader will either approve or deny you. You do not have to create a separate thread to apply, just create a post within their page. 

5 minutes ago, PwnCake said:

Thanks Sky its nice to see players not be complete dicks on the forums and offer to help instead. William you are a prime example of one of those dicks

I consider myself more of a "Memer" or a "Memester", However I would have attempted to help this young lad.

Kid regards with much love

-Scoot

• 2 years later...

In-Game Name-Anton

Age-21

Member of APD-Not yet, one more talent needed to apply.

Arma Hours-212

Banked Money-26,000

Current/Past Gangs-none

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak or Discord?-Yes

What's your interest in joining D.S.?-Through my previous interactions with the gang I have found that you act tactically and are not just brutal when it comes to fighting but are also prepared to chat. I have been searching for a well structured group to run with.

2 hours ago, Anton Slovak said:

In-Game Name-Anton

Age-21

Member of APD-Not yet, one more talent needed to apply.

Arma Hours-212

Banked Money-26,000

Current/Past Gangs-none

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak or Discord?-Yes

What's your interest in joining D.S.?-Through my previous interactions with the gang I have found that you act tactically and are not just brutal when it comes to fighting but are also prepared to chat. I have been searching for a well structured group to run with.

Please post this in an actual recruitment thread, this was someone else’s application. I will leave this message for now so you can copy/paste so you won’t have to retype it...

Here is the Correct Thread for Drunk Squad (DS) for your convenience:

Edited by Jake
Scott likes this