How does everyone feel about the possibility of returning the meth prices to how they used to be.

I used to really enjoy rolling up on meth lab as a cop and finding 6 Hemets and having a good cop v rebel fight and the other way round when I played majority rebel those hemett chases with nitro. There was some good times.

Meth lab seems to be just a useless drug now. Since the change I have checked meth lab and have probably caught well under 10 people majority of these are new players.

Meth used to be for money and heroine and cocaine were guns. Now everyone does heroine for money and guns meth has just become a ghost area. My suggestion would be either revert the price change or make meth useful for something else like an ingredient for something I dunno.

Just wondered what other people thoughts were

Regards 

BurninSeagul and Olivia like this

Please leave meth lab as it is and meth prices i run sport hatchbacks of meth every morning noone bothers me at all i like it ! it's like having a meth pass without having to pay for it currently have 2 houses filled with meth ... wait ... Yeah i feel like the meth price should go up!

Will likes this