This is why you don't give the APD tanks...

3 minutes ago, Bishop said:

Is this really Asylum???

Yes it is.  Battleye has been down for just over a day or so (?) meaning certain people and objects that are normally not allowed on the server are now allowed I guess?  Idk all I know is tanks are hilarious

Patrick likes this
6 hours ago, iFox said:

Why is nobody talking about this part?

0J4qAGz.png

Honestly, all the new Asylum players (who've never talked to a girl before Kappa) get enamored with me.  But all our male friends who've known Patrick for more than 5 hours falls in love with him and starts hitting on him.  Like seriously, nothing in our culture or media has prepared me for this, wat do fam

Edited by Olivia
Patrick likes this
2 hours ago, Olivia said:

Honestly, all the new Asylum players (who've never talked to a girl before Kappa) get enamored with me.  But all our male friends who've known Patrick for more than 5 hours falls in love with him and starts hitting on him.  Like seriously, nothing in our culture or media has prepared me for this, wat do fam

Better at video games AND better looking? Damn Patrick, save some for the lieutenant 

Patrick and Olivia like this
9 hours ago, Olivia said:

I was not denying it.  I don't understand how you fend off the men that go for your boyfriend though. It has to be a chore. 

Olivia and Patrick like this