How much do you pay per hour?

explicit

4 minutes ago, explicit said:

I was curious how much I've actually paid for all of my hours in Arma (2,843) so I decided to figure it out.

Dividing what I paid for the game, $60, and my total hours, 2843, I have paid roughly two cents per hour of playtime. How about you?

This man has been studying my profile....

c8f9242735b164cef55cbb8fa1c4dd2f.png 

:kappa: 

Cassettes and explicit like this
2 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

So by your logic the more you play the less you play? Look at it from another perspective; the amount you spend on the game you could've spent working. Times your hourly wage by the amount you've played, and ask yourself how much I've really paid for the game.

Student work laws here in WA state a bitch.

You practically cant do anything besides fast food. Trust me, I havent lost that much money. 

http://www.lni.wa.gov/WorkplaceRights/TeenWorkers/Prohibited/ This is just the start. 

"Cant have a job that requires driving as the main duty"  - cant deliver pizza

"Can't operate a forklift" - k 

"Cant work more than 10ft off the ground" - Cant stock shelves or warehouse shit. 

Cassettes likes this
17 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

So by your logic the more you play the less you play? Look at it from another perspective; the amount you spend on the game you could've spent working. Times your hourly wage by the amount you've played, and ask yourself how much I've really paid for the game.

Salary employee bruv.

I sometimes get paid to play video games. You know, Vacation Time and stuff.

23 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Or you would play inevitably because we have an addiction that needs to be fed by playing. The only thing different is one game can fill the void that hundreds fail to subside, 

explicit likes this
2 minutes ago, Scott said:

@Gnashes Let the people speak. Stop the nazification of my comments. At least edit it right so it makes sense...

Not me. I'm not moderating the forums anymore. Gnashes is on 40% Responsibility for the next few months.

6 hours ago, Cassettes said:

Well even at minimum wage that's like $28,000 lol

but fuck work lol