play titanic while reading this

Just now, epTic said:

please see OP 

i only know u for being 1 of the 13 year olds who loved stratis 

I already know about OP, you were being a 'Forum Warlord', Yeah I did like Stratis, and what makes you think that people care if YOU know who they are or not? Majority of people only know you fro being a permanent cunt on the forums, not for individual skill or actaully being a good player. Idc.

Spencer, (BKB) Sean, Aslan and 3 others like this
5 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

I already know about OP, you were being a 'Forum Warlord', Yeah I did like Stratis, and what makes you think that people care if YOU know who they are or not? Majority of people only know you fro being a permanent cunt on the forums, not for individual skill or actaully being a good player. Idc.

People obviously do care. 

I'd rather be known as a cunt on the forums than a nobody in the game. 

5 minutes ago, epTic said:

People obviously do care. 

I'd rather be known as a cunt on the forums than a nobody in the game. 

I don't understand why you always talk about people being "nobodies" when this is a game. No one actually cares, if your good at the game then great but its not gonna get you anywhere lol. Acting like an arse on a forums for a server on a game is pretty dumb imo

Tiger and Aslan like this
4 minutes ago, AndrewFam said:

I don't understand why you always talk about people being "nobodies" when this is a game. No one actually cares, if your good at the game then great but its not gonna get you anywhere lol. Acting like an arse on a forums for a server on a game is pretty dumb imo

but you spelled you're wrong :(

23 hours ago, Goyneyyy said:

Kind of funny when you despise a person but you still feel the need to get involved with his bait posts and insults. 

Which creates more of the above. 

Conclusion: You're feeding a troll. 

No hate towards Eptic though, guy brings entertainment in many ways.

P.S. Eptic is love

Just now, Midamaru said:

Kind of funny when you despise a person but you still feel the need to get involved with his bait posts and insults. 

Which creates more of the above. 

Conclusion: You're feeding a troll. 

No hate towards Eptic though, guy brings entertainment in many ways.

P.S. Eptic is love

remember when i was banned for like 2 months and the forums nearly died? LOL