Why 7.0

3 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

bounty hunter vs. bounty hunter vs. bounty hunter vs. bounty hunter vs. bounty hunter vs. cops vs. rebels

new thread to argue about

It's stupid... Now, people will be hot dropping in fucking Hunters on cops which won't be seized :) More action for police though so :)

these new BHs have nothing on the BHs of stratis back when we could send people to jail in police restraints. ahh i miss the days of just standing around in police hq on stratis, waiting for a cop to bring in that 200k bounty i wanted, and while he was processing just run up and send the bounties ass to jail and get the fuck out of the hq before the cop even realized what happened lol. talk about cops hating BHs should have seen back then lol

10 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Would be a god damn shame if the little brats were dead rather then bitching about losing there liscence when it was an "Accident, I didnt mean to down the cops and restrain them"

had a guy claim it was a misunderstanding that he downed 4 officers and stole a 150k bounty, told him it was a misunderstanding that I had to charge him with kidnapping

ATF MG007 and BioHazard like this
1 hour ago, epTic said:

had a guy claim it was a misunderstanding that he downed 4 officers and stole a 150k bounty, told him it was a misunderstanding that I had to charge him with kidnapping

Yeah I was told  im a robo cop because the guy who took me hostage and 2 other officers without initiation as he sprayed into us at the court house, happened to have 13 self defense murders that I wasn't buying. Go Figure.

FYI Future Restraint Whiners:

If it takes you 2 hours to rack up a bounty I expect more then 30 seconds of a story, and one that includes you detailing your murders not just "ohh killed 5 guys self defense you know how it is, and the other 6 were cause I was getting shot at in pyragos. Pardon or im reporting"

Edited by Sugarfoot
Flashpoint and explicit like this

Right now, it's just annoying to play as cop, getting RDM'ed by 10 year olds with MX's, every time I try and process a HVT, not to mention the backup calls for an officer getting kidnapped literally every few minutes.

But like a lot of people have said, I'm going to give it some time, and hope things die back down before I start complaining.

Edited by BioHazard_
Gatorade likes this
42 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Yeah I was im a robo cop because the guy who took me hostage and 2 other officers without initiation as he sprayed into us at the court house, happened to have 13 self defense murders that I wasn't buying. Go Figure.

FYI Future Restraint Whiners:

If it takes you 2 hours to rack up a bounty I expect more then 30 seconds of a story, and one that includes you detailing your murders not just "ohh killed 5 guys self defense you know how it is, and the other 6 were cause I was getting shot at in pyragos. Pardon or im reporting"

nah fam, i was running diamonds like a good ole civilian and these 7 rebels with 7.62 came out of nowhere so i had to take my trusty rook and dome them all to protect my valuables.

You know just another day at the mining field.

rebels obviously dont stand a chance against the rook.

Edited by Slim Jeezy
BioHazard and LuxCapere like this
18 minutes ago, Slim Jeezy said:

nah fam, i was running diamonds like a good ole civilian and these 7 rebels with 7.62 came out of nowhere so i had to take my trusty rook and dome them all to protect my valuables.

You know just another day at the mining field.

rebels obviously dont stand a chance against the rook.

You know, Id pardon anyone who actually gave some kind of effort. Why the hell should I give up money thats going to replace the next 3 MX's I lose to the nut cases in the city. A name for the guys you killed would get you half way to a pardon regardless what the bounty is smh

BioHazard likes this
13 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

You know, Id pardon anyone who actually gave some kind of effort. Why the hell should I give up money thats going to replace the next 3 MX's I lose to the nut cases in the city. A name for the guys you killed would get you half way to a pardon regardless what the bounty is smh

I agree. Personally as long as the role play lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't sound like utter bullshit then usually if their bounty is say 100k they can get parole/a full pardon, but only if they were non aggressive towards me or other cops. People say cops make too much money, but trust me, I struggle to break even now I'm a Corporal. 

Gatorade likes this
38 minutes ago, BioHazard_ said:

I agree. Personally as long as the role play lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't sound like utter bullshit then usually if their bounty is say 100k they can get parole/a full pardon, but only if they were non aggressive towards me or other cops. People say cops make too much money, but trust me, I struggle to break even now I'm a Corporal. 

Don't know about you, but I lose most of my money on cop crashing into poles.

loljk im a cadet i don't lose anything. rip constable bank acc m8 rekt

Edited by Vanilla Coke