Bounty hunters are aids

3 hours ago, Kitui said:

Except your buddy came up and rdmed literally every mother fucker there at 1 minute.  didnt ticket didnt do shit not a god damn word from any of you.  he just ran around unrestrain and lethal.  Its kind of awesome that i dont see you putting that recording up will ya?

Edit: scofield, noobious, me, the imperium guy there dont remember his name, and Nic Rage can all gladly attest to it BTW   I am real curious what you guys were talking about before he ran around lethaling every fucking person there.

@Olivia Maybe you can find out about this since you have the ability to ask.

I'm not really sure what you're implying here but it sounds like it belongs in a player report?  PM me if I'm not understanding

On 6/3/2016 at 2:45 PM, epTic said:

guess what? we try to play tactical and get yelled at by sgts/lts who tell us to load up in paper thin hatchbacks and rush. 

sitting 350m away from shooter behind cover? 

"STOP FUCKING PLAYING CHRIS KYLE, RUSH THE FUCKING BUILDING"

Sounds like you gotta start shooting the sgts/lts 

On 6/3/2016 at 7:01 PM, Jamooze said:

why so salty my bro? how old are you....? Cops need rebels, rebels needs cops, civs hate us both. Please start trying to look at the bigger picture before spewing toxic aids out of your pie hole. Have some respect for yourself lol. You're literally trying to bully people who enjoy a certain faction. Playing only cop does not define who you are. Go read a book or some shit. 

Fucking savage.

On 6/3/2016 at 7:11 PM, Jamooze said:

Nah I'm not mad, I'm just tired of dude banging his head on his keyboard with the fury of 1000 virgins. He makes some good points, just wish he could leave the toxic aids out of it. 

Literally hung this guy by his own zipties over a spitfire with this roast. lmao

NotSoNutty likes this

The only cops who don't like this patch are the ones who are afraid of a little extra combat, competition, and the fact that there RP now sets them aside from a bounty hunter.  Bounty hunters supply me with people to kill and people to charge on both factions I play. They are like the bottom of the pyramid unless you are a retard and have it upside down

Edited by Sugarfoot
NotSoNutty likes this
1 hour ago, Dust Runner said:

Ok. No.

No.

Please just,  think, about how much this happened before 7.0

Rarely.

Very much so.

These are a few I could find with ease, and most of the time they aren't recorded because yourself and fellow officers would rather just AFK then RP. 

But hey, thanks for making that post :)

1 hour ago, Dust Runner said:

Ok. No.

No.

Rarely.

Very much so.

Oh yea it happened .
Thing is , we stopped cause cops were acting like salty bitches . They wouldn't get out of the car/heli , they would go afk / log off after 10 mins .
Of course it's not all the cops , only 90% of them .

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
7 hours ago, Dust Runner said:

Ok. No.

No.

Rarely.

Very much so.

Umm yes?  Stratis and Kavala were the kidnap capital for cops.  People tended to kidnap cops a little bit less before 7.0 because it was more of a hassle and then you usually had to deal with a salty bitch who wasn't roleplaying and just being an ass.  But it was still a common occurrence and it's not like cops weren't getting kidnapped at all before the update. 

Edited by Sheriff Rick Grimes
5 hours ago, Larry said:

You sit in a redzone and complain you get shot in a redzone lol

Nice

It wasnt as much of a complaint as it was an observation. Basically my point was that right when the update hit, I started getting wrecked by bounty hunters. Its not as much of a problem now as the bh hype has died down a bit.

Edited by Noble
On 6/2/2016 at 10:28 PM, L1on said:

Youre missing my point, half the time when higherups issue a order no one lisetns if you start cracking down on that itd go a lot better and if they continue to not lisetn eventually points stack

what about if the higher up issuing the order a mongloid 

On 6/3/2016 at 9:01 PM, Jamooze said:

why so salty my bro? how old are you....? Cops need rebels, rebels needs cops, civs hate us both. Please start trying to look at the bigger picture before spewing toxic aids out of your pie hole. Have some respect for yourself lol. You're literally trying to bully people who enjoy a certain faction. Playing only cop does not define who you are. Go read a book or some shit. 

Because its pitiful that people start these threads and stand up on their soap box talking about how REBELS ARE OP! THEY HAVE 6.5 NOW! Its a new chant each week/month about how broken the opposing faction is. You can check my post history although cops most recently have been the majority of the whiners they're hardly the only ones I call out. If this is "toxic aids" then you haven't seen some of your own cop's posts on here. Sheltered. 

On 04/06/2016 at 3:01 AM, Jamooze said:

state of the apd these days im not suprised Civs hate you , in my day civs used to say i was awesome and best cop in altis they would kill people just so i turn up in Kavala just to Rp and this is my day where Kavala pistol bangers where real , just goes to show its more personal then just the faction you play , maybe get some better public relations , or is it because civs hate you cause cops swap just for PVP against their fellow cops , killing civilians , bounty hunters and stuff like that be cancers on civs so people hate them when they play cops , i think its more a personal thing that people dont like you on asylum sorry about that if civs hate you thats your own personal fault

cops as civ shouting lets go kill cops is not Civs hating  cops its cops trying cause shit , seen it too many times from the sidelines because as a medic i seem to blend in to all , being new medic wont work just like APD you need to built up your own community inside the game on steam or whereever you come from i dunno your background , 

what comes around goes around be a cancer on civ you get cancer when you on cop simple as that 

let me give a example

Time to get some - cop on civ ,  , killing cops ect , then shouting to everyone lets go HQ and kill cops , cool story bro , funny thing is i knew he was a cop and i was like you think anyone here going to listen to you , your a scrub , told everyone to ignore the troll cop on civ , everyone listen to me and his plan went into the bin , doesnt matter what side you choose people look at you name and think Scrub you not going nowhere 

Edited by friendlypilot