Bounties have it too easy

Pooffin

Why did they make it so they can easily track you down. Within a few minutes of killing someone in self-defence. I immediately get jailed and lose all my shit. They need to downgrade bounty hunters because I lost 10k worth of gear so far in the past half an hour. Admins and developers, please do something.

Patrick likes this

Good thing for the most part.  It'll be interesting if you are really pushing your luck by deciding to have a huge bounty.  Now for the people who got jailed by a bounty hunter for a small self defense bounty, I do feel bad for you but it happened all the time before 7.0 and it's no different, if you're wanted and you know bounty hunters might go after you then you need to find the police or a courthouse ASAP.

Yeah its a little nuts right now, the towns are swamped with bounty hunters who can pin point exact locations better then an an officer with warrent prestige to the max. Its a bit over powered but its also brand new with an influx of bounty hunters. My recommendation is make rebels a safe heaven for each other in the mean time. 

Rebels against Bounty Hunters + Cops kappa 

The Monopoly Man likes this
27 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Yeah its a little nuts right now, the towns are swamped with bounty hunters who can pin point exact locations better then an an officer with warrent prestige to the max. Its a bit over powered but its also brand new with an influx of bounty hunters. My recommendation is make rebels a safe heaven for each other in the mean time. 

Rebels against Bounty Hunters + Cops kappa 

Please

Brendon Smith likes this
1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Good thing for the most part.  It'll be interesting if you are really pushing your luck by deciding to have a huge bounty.  Now for the people who got jailed by a bounty hunter for a small self defense bounty, I do feel bad for you but it happened all the time before 7.0 and it's no different, if you're wanted and you know bounty hunters might go after you then you need to find the police or a courthouse ASAP.

except cops are trigger happy as hell trying to defend themselves from this shitstorm and and every courthouse is an RDM beehive of bounty hunters.

Yesterday, 2 guys tried to kidnap me, I killed them both. Not 2 minutes later A bounty hunter finds me and I am sent directly to jail. I was waiting for the cops to arrive for a pardon. It is a broken system, why should innocent people be sent to jail for 17 minutes for self defense? 

dion likes this
8 minutes ago, k1w1z said:

Yesterday, 2 guys tried to kidnap me, I killed them both. Not 2 minutes later A bounty hunter finds me and I am sent directly to jail. I was waiting for the cops to arrive for a pardon. It is a broken system, why should innocent people be sent to jail for 17 minutes for self defense? 

Dude, you have to find the cops.  Cops ain't coming to you, that's just the way it is.