Official Apex Artwork

To anyone who hasn't played the Arma 3 campaign, play it. It's awesome as fuck.

I am hyped as all hell for this campaign. With the new updates in ordering squads to suppress and suppression affecting AI along with the addition of new infantry protection equipment vests and helmets etc. campaign is gonna be more immersive and hopefully assuming they have some good writers still can tie up a good campaign with new features.

Hopefully it will have multiple parts of gameplay, not episodic like the vanilla campaign but an all controlling military section ,guerilla warfare section, etc. to go along with it.

I was so immersed in the Arma 3 vanilla campaign playing as your average soldier miraculously surviving and witnessing war. Witnessing the war crimes of cities being bombed by the military, seeing bloody civilian corpses and scavenging between the streets for a weapon to meet up with your sketchy CTRG british operator friends, mixed with the story of guerilla fighters and fighting the oppression of the Russian-Chinese coalition was incredible. It was just atmospheric and despite my numerous deaths and Ai being a bit annoying with aimbot I was still into it deeply. Got 30 hours out of it and absolutely couldn't wait for the episodes to come out.

I hope everyone that has bought the game tries it now if they haven't or reminisce and hope the next campaign is awesome as well. I sure will be.

BioHazard likes this
5 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

To anyone who hasn't played the Arma 3 campaign, play it. It's awesome as fuck.

I am hyped as all hell for this campaign. With the new updates in ordering squads to suppress and suppression affecting AI along with the addition of new infantry protection equipment vests and helmets etc. campaign is gonna be more immersive and hopefully assuming they have some good writers still can tie up a good campaign with new features.

Hopefully it will have multiple parts of gameplay, not episodic like the vanilla campaign but an all controlling military section ,guerilla warfare section, etc. to go along with it.

I was so immersed in the Arma 3 vanilla campaign playing as your average soldier miraculously surviving and witnessing war. Witnessing the war crimes of cities being bombed by the military, seeing bloody civilian corpses and scavenging between the streets for a weapon to meet up with your sketchy CTRG british operator friends, mixed with the story of guerilla fighters and fighting the oppression of the Russian-Chinese coalition was incredible. It was just atmospheric and despite my numerous deaths and Ai being a bit annoying with aimbot I was still into it deeply. Got 30 hours out of it and absolutely couldn't wait for the episodes to come out.

I hope everyone that has bought the game tries it now if they haven't or reminisce and hope the next campaign is awesome as well. I sure will be.

+1 it's amazing.