So, Many warrent officers most likely feel the same way, Its quite annoying when you get a warrent at a rebel outpost or a cartel and you are either forced to relog or have a LT conduct a rebel raid, Instead i suggest for all us corporals and sergeants to have a option back at HQ if we have a bounty, we can choose at the track warrent sign to also re-track the bounty so it updates the warrent's position so we can keep the guy's warrent until he leaves rebel or the cartel. 

Simply, we can update our warrent's position back at HQ if he is at a rebel or cartel. It can be quite annoying to relog when you get the same warrent at a cartel 5 times.

minibagge and Olivia like this

Would open up potential for someone to sit in an HQ and track a target every (x) minutes while the entire rest of the force just chases them around the map.

2 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Would open up potential for someone to sit in an HQ and track a target every (x) minutes while the entire rest of the force just chases them around the map.

He would still need to have the persons bounty and actively be there to update the marker.

2 minutes ago, Cukofuko said:

He would still need to have the persons bounty and actively be there to update the marker.

Right.

One cop sit in HQ and update a bounty's track every say; 3 minutes. Meanwhile, other cops go to where the track actually is. The cop in HQ can update the track while standing still, so even if the bounty is 6 minutes away from the rest of the cops, they get updates every 3 minutes.

2 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Right.

One cop sit in HQ and update a bounty's track every say; 3 minutes. Meanwhile, other cops go to where the track actually is. The cop in HQ can update the track while standing still, so even if the bounty is 6 minutes away from the rest of the cops, they get updates every 3 minutes.

What if you simply make a rule in the cop force stating this is only allowed if said target is at a rebel or cartel?

39 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Right.

put a timer specific to the warrent sign at HQs to be much further increased (say, 10 minutes) as to prevent this?

Olivia likes this
50 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

BH only get that with a certain talent. Cops can get that same talent also. 

I have them all, that does not happen.  With BH it resets the circle, on cop it does not it just pings a fugitive location.

Edited by HotWings
11 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

On BH it just pings at like an atm for example. The circle stays where it was originally.

I had a 2k bounty at Kavala checkpoint, I never tracked him but got an update showing him at black market factory when he used the atm there.

4 hours ago, Gnashes said:

4 hours ago, Churu said:

we can choose at the track warrent sign to also re-track the bounty so it updates the warrent's position so we can keep the guy's warrent until he leaves rebel or the cartel.  (or black market)

My suggestion is that if you have the option to end the bounty at HQ every 5 minutes. 

I.e you get a bounty at rebel end it, 5 minute timer starts - you can get a new bounty

If that ones shit tough luck you cant soft log to reset it because you have a timer, if its good then cool you are on your way

3 hours ago, HotWings said:

I had a 2k bounty at Kavala checkpoint, I never tracked him but got an update showing him at black market factory when he used the atm there.

Someone else in your group tracked him, and it updated the circle you have for him.

That works as designed. ATM pings are just a ping.