Just hoping the Devs put more time into map design for Tanoa then they did for Aussie. Explore the map much more and make sure all the placements are balanced and fun. Last thing we want is horrible cartel locations and illegal/legal runs that are not balanced at all.

Tanoa is a big thing and theres a possibility a lot new players will come into the community and possibly old school players will return. Please make it the best you can and not half baked like Aussie. If we get ahead in the Tanoa game we can be looking at a increase of new players to the community.

544heu and Corgi like this
34 minutes ago, Haych said:

Just hoping the Devs put more time into map design for Tanoa then they did for Aussie. Explore the map much more and make sure all the placements are balanced and fun. Last thing we want is horrible cartel locations and illegal/legal runs that are not balanced at all.

Tanoa is a big thing and theres a possibility a lot new players will come into the community and possibly old school players will return. Please make it the best you can and not half baked like Aussie. If we get ahead in the Tanoa game we can be looking at a increase of new players to the community.

some of the new placeable objects

you can easily run up the broken huge staircase 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by warl0ck
56 minutes ago, warl0ck said:

some of the new placeable objects

you can easily run up the broken huge staircase 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

I'm exploring the map now. So far, I haven't seen any good Cartel potential locations. So far, we've found maybe 3 decent locations that will probably be aids to fight at after a while.

Im just excited to get all the new things on Altis

1 minute ago, Haych said:

I'm exploring the map now. So far, I haven't seen any good Cartel potential locations. So far, we've found maybe 3 decent locations that will probably be aids to fight at after a while.

Im just excited to get all the new things on Altis

as long as people give it a chance but a fact is, it's going to be 100x better than stratis

5 minutes ago, warl0ck said:

as long as people give it a chance but a fact is, it's going to be 100x better than stratis

Defo going to be better than Stratis. My only issue is, the Island isn't a war zone like what Altis and Stratis was, so there's no military compounds etc.. The Devs are going to have to put in a lot of hours in the Eden Editor.

Even for Cartel Locations, the areas that have potential are very similar to the Aussie Life locations which where garbage. 

But putting the Cartel mentality aside, the map is truly beautiful and it has amazing Life Server potential 

Edited by Haych
Just now, Haych said:

Defo going to be better than Stratis. My only issue is, the Island isn't a war zone like what Altis and Stratis was, so there's no military compounds etc.. The Devs are going to have to put in a lot of hours in the Eden Editor.

Even for Cartel Locations, the areas that have potential are very similar to the Aussie Life locations which where garbage. 

the trees are so thick that it's difficult to have a 'fair fight' amongst them, there's nothing really like og arms, the hills are either valleys which is aids or full of trees, so very difficult

the positive though, will be a lot of hype and new/returning players who will want to play tanoa

tanoa does seem a good life server, cartels aside 

hope we can find some good locations, the new objects can hopefully be used to a good use

7 hours ago, Gubber Flexx said:

Jesus that shit looks amazing!!!! 

What are the frames you are pulling?

that was on everything ultra for photographic purposes, i was getting 60fps but it was SP/not on server/ no vehicles  etc

a thing i realised is just how highly textured the grass is on tanoa, it looks really bloody good

the pic with the skyscrapers is georgetown which im guessing is the 'maintown'

the picture stood on the roof is actually my favourite town in tanoa, it's situated on the south eastern island,i can't remember the name

Edited by warl0ck
Gubber Flexx likes this