ł Ł ł - Ławless Recruitment

In-Game Name:  Xehons

Previous Gangs: Weirdo Gang, The Saints, SHIELD, Depravity

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 896

What can you bring to the gang? Good CQC, Decent Piloting skills. good at car chases, and my good sniping

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) No one sorry.

Application Format:

In-Game Name: HeroinMuthaFuckingUnicorn

Previous Gangs: CWP/Blitzkrieg/Colorful Radiation/Bratva/Depravity

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 6,189-- https://gyazo.com/3cc2370d11c5024dc62218263a04ec79

What can you bring to the gang? experienced player who can follow commands while performing at cartels

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) Motard and Lonely Mate

2 hours ago, heroinunicorn said:

Application Format:

In-Game Name: HeroinMuthaFuckingUnicorn

Previous Gangs: CWP/Blitzkrieg/Colorful Radiation/Bratva/Depravity

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 6,189-- https://gyazo.com/3cc2370d11c5024dc62218263a04ec79

What can you bring to the gang? experienced player who can follow commands while performing at cartels

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) Motard and Lonely Mate

Accepted for trial

12 minutes ago, Xehons said:

Why??

Alot of people in this gang have played asylum for a while, we have fought cartels for a while and have a good amount of knowledge in fighting them, the leaders dont think you have enough experience yet unfortunatly, try a smaller gang and fight and make some what of a name for yourself and then you have more of a chance to get in a "bigger" gang, goodluck to ya!

Edited by Ragnar Lodbrok™

In-Game Name:  Bishop

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 9f1591216c.jpg

Previous Gangs:  ISAF, Somalian Pirates, Nefarious

What can you bring to the gang? Decent shot, Tac coms, know when to shut the fuck up! Horrible Pilot! Pull orcas even tho i dont fly... 

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) 

Apache Warrior, Devine/Ragnar, Nate

Edited by Bishop
Google™, Rag and Aslan like this
5 hours ago, Bishop said:

What can you bring to the gang? Decent shot, Tac coms, know when to shut the fuck up! Horrible Pilot! Pull orcas even tho i dont fly... 

+1 good pistol banger but not better then me. :frog:

Application Format:

In-Game Name: Jammijr

Previous Gangs: CWP/DHM/Bratva/Blitzkrieg/More..

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 2021hours 29829c6f69.jpg

What can you bring to the gang? I am an experienced team player, who can follow order. I know my callouts and I love to fight. I have good experience at cartels, banks, fed and prison.

Do you know anyone in the gang? Motard, Apache, Madlibs

2 hours ago, Jammijr said:

Application Format:

In-Game Name: Jammijr

Previous Gangs: CWP/DHM/Bratva/Blitzkrieg/More..

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 2021hours 29829c6f69.jpg

What can you bring to the gang? I am an experienced team player, who can follow order. I know my callouts and I love to fight. I have good experience at cartels, banks, fed and prison.

Do you know anyone in the gang? Motard, Apache, Madlibs

Accepted for trial

14 hours ago, Bishop said:

+1 funny guy and he's an excellent shot, great memes ;)

18 hours ago, Bishop said:

shit shot, dank memes

In-Game Name:  House, House <:3~

Previous Gangs. Recursion(2016)  .::VyPeR::.(2016) The Rodents (2016) Exiled Army Of Tanoa (2016), Anonymous (2014), Anonymous (Remake) (2015) Exiled Army of Tanoa (2016) and some small gangs from 2013 up until now

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a5g39e&s=9#.V68a5JrEyJI + About 2500 hours on arma 2 (Pre steam gamespy shut down)

What can you bring to the gang? Versatile ranged player mostly CQC to MQB. though, TacComms, Cartel Knowledge, Bank experience and prison Experience have only done about 8 Feds though I am good at them I'm going to relearn it, loyal to the bone to my gang, Im not afraid to loose a 30k loadout and will continuously buy them if. needed. But most of all I know how to have a good time.  and on top of all that I love fighting cartels. and killing cops at prisons banks feds or whatever it may be. I also am a good sportsman and wont be a side chat warrior. 

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) Joe aka spicy boi, MOTARD, Fought a few cartels with VeniiM and Cali Swag when I was in my short lived time In recursion and enjoyed playing with them alot.  anyways hope to get a response soon! 

I WAS TOLD BY JOEY IT. ISNT READABLE BECAUSE OF MY THEME ON HERE SO HERES A SCREENSHOT: http://tinypic.com/r/2ex6bde/9

Edited by House.
On 6/26/2016 at 11:29 AM, O/|/|3GA said:

2v9vp4z.jpg

Lawless is a ruthless gang of experienced players who live up to their name. Drugs, federal reserve and bank heists are our go-to methods for making money.
We also seek to control cartels as they yield a great deal of cash flow to support our spending habits.
As described, we are all about making money and killing cops.

Becoming a member:
Our gang consists of a close group of friends who just seek to play and have fun in the process.
We are looking for experienced players who continue to improve and adapt to the Asylum environment.

In order to be accepted you must first:
Be mature.
Be team oriented.
Know "Tact Comms."
Have an exceptional amount of hours on Arma 3.
Knowledge of gang life.
Knowledge of fighting cartels.

Application Status:

[LIMITED]

Applications can be submitted here or through PM to a Leader.

Application Format:

In-Game Name: Caleb Dayton

Previous Gangs: $UP3R

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 365 (All on Asylum Life) 

What can you bring to the gang? I would mostly do drugs, diamonds and oil to make money for the gang but if you guys every need me for a robbery or anything like that i would be glad to help.

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names)  No i do not

Monster, Addon and JIMBO like this
6 hours ago, House. said:

Previous Gangs. Recursion(2016)  .::VyPeR.::(2016) The Rodents (2016) Exiled Army Of Tanoa (2016), Anonymous (2014), Anonymous (Remake) (2015) Exiled Army of Tanoa (2016) and some small gangs from 2013 up until now

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a5g39e&s=9#.V68a5JrEyJI + About 2500 hours on arma 2 (Pre steam gamespy shut down)

What can you bring to the gang? Versatile ranged player mostly CQC to MQB. though, TacComms, Cartel Knowledge, Bank experience and prison Experience have only done about 8 Feds though I am good at them I'm going to relearn it, loyal to the bone to my gang, Im not afraid to loose a 30k loadout and will continuously buy them if. needed. But most of all I know how to have a good time.  and on top of all that I love fighting cartels. and killing cops at prisons banks feds or whatever it may be. I also am a good sportsman and wont be a side chat warrior. 

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) Joe aka spicy boi, MOTARD, Fought a few cartels with VeniiM and Cali Swag when I was in my short lived time In recursion and enjoyed playing with them alot.  anyways hope to get a response soon! 

+1 His aimbot and ESP will really help at cartels

.Sean likes this
On 8/12/2016 at 0:49 PM, Bishop said:

D

On 8/13/2016 at 8:17 AM, House. said:

Previous Gangs. Recursion(2016)  .::VyPeR::.(2016) The Rodents (2016) Exiled Army Of Tanoa (2016), Anonymous (2014), Anonymous (Remake) (2015) Exiled Army of Tanoa (2016) and some small gangs from 2013 up until now

I WAS TOLD BY JOEY IT. ISNT READABLE BECAUSE OF MY THEME ON HERE SO HERES A SCREENSHOT: http://tinypic.com/r/2ex6bde/9

Accepted for trial.

.Sean likes this

In-Game Name: Professor Pericles

Previous Gangs: Siege, Scarlet Sentinels, Havok,  Bratva, Depravity, 

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): https://gyazo.com/2538a88eb27122e41a4b90b7cdd53842

What can you bring to the gang? My passion is cartels. Experienced in all locations, new cartel is AIDS. I play for the fights, though Rp can get fun / interesting. Turfs are a necessary evil.

Banks are easy and I miss Feds.

My Combat style is Mid -Range / long range (arco fam) with a second as an orca pilot, I'm an okay pilot (a lot of people say this, and use auto hover to hot drop towers. I mean it, I'm decent).

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) HeroinUnicorn, Equal, Monster, maybe even Ragnar

2 hours ago, Professor Pericles said:

In-Game Name: Professor Pericles

Previous Gangs: Siege, Scarlet Sentinels, Havok,  Bratva, Depravity, 

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): https://gyazo.com/2538a88eb27122e41a4b90b7cdd53842

What can you bring to the gang? My passion is cartels. Experienced in all locations, new cartel is AIDS. I play for the fights, though Rp can get fun / interesting. Turfs are a necessary evil.

Banks are easy and I miss Feds.

My Combat style is Mid -Range / long range (arco fam) with a second as an orca pilot, I'm an okay pilot (a lot of people say this, and use auto hover to hot drop towers. I mean it, I'm decent).

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) HeroinUnicorn, Equal, Monster, maybe even Ragnar

Accepted for trial

In-Game Name: K1NG ЯO/\CH

Previous Gangs: Every Dank Pepe Gang

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): https://gyazo.com/39ef8253c6591b1fbd2d19059872298b

What can you bring to the gang? Dank roach tactics, pristine spar-17 accuracy, and kappas... a lot of kappas.

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) Joey the Memer, Motard the Pepe, Apache War-rat, House Maid, Leslie the socially insecure female, etc.

Stratego, .Sean and Monster like this
14 hours ago, dominikSian said:

What can you bring to the gang? Dank roach tactics, pristine spar-17 accuracy, and kappas... a lot of kappas.

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) Joey the Memer, Motard the Pepe, Apache War-rat, House Maid, Leslie the socially insecure female, etc.

+1 invited to meme team

Rag likes this
11 hours ago, dominikSian said:

accepted to meme team, ts will be sent whenever

In-Game Name: SFnader

Previous Gangs: Retribution, Black knights (low tier), Mayhem

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 1174 http://imgur.com/a/Rsd8a

What can you bring to the gang? Good fighting skills, economical support, i know tact comms, im a really good driver, and a preety good pilot 

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) reaper

Edited by SFnader
added to what can u bring to the gang
5 hours ago, SFnader said:

In-Game Name: SFnader

Previous Gangs: Retribution, Black knights (low tier), Mayhem

Arma 3 Hours (Screenshots): 1174 http://imgur.com/a/Rsd8a

What can you bring to the gang? Good fighting skills, economical support, i know tact comms, im a really good driver, and a preety good pilot 

Do you know anyone in the gang? (Names) reaper

+1

On 16/08/2016 at 1:07 PM, dominikSian said:

Denied.