So this was a idea I put in back before the "incident" hence it not existing via post anymore so here we go.

I play a lot of cop typically on p3 and when I go on civ I usually pass the time by running something be it resources or drugs. And as most people know 5k or more contraband means the cops CAN seize your vehicle right? 

Well I will catch people in a off-road for example full of processed cocaine. This amounts to roughly 20K in contraband on you and your vehicle. 

So my idea is this. Add a charge to where I dunno 30-30k+ worth of contraband on you (excluding gold bars and dirty money) is like a 10-15K charge for trafficking.

I'd like to see this to hit the big drug runners with a legit punishment (relatable to rl) while letting the lower guys that run in like offroads-boxtrucks with a basic charge or a slap on the wrist. 

I've gotten a decent amount of good responses when I explain this so yeah here goes :3 

And please for the love of fucking god no cop vs civ shit.

Just now, Google™ said:

Then why do you need more money?

I would like to know where you got me saying cops need more money? No it's not about the money it's down to the fact that drugs are straight up illegal and harmful.

Irl they don't just take their drugs and slap them on the wrist they charge them or send them the jail. And with a actual trafficking charge it will open up a actual avenue or rp. This is just a thought and as with the multiple boosts to each faction maybe have it to where drugs sell for more so if you don't get caught it's more rewarding I don't know it's just an idea. 

7 minutes ago, powerwolf said:

I would like to know where you got me saying cops need more money? No it's not about the money it's down to the fact that drugs are straight up illegal and harmful.

Irl they don't just take their drugs and slap them on the wrist they charge them or send them the jail. And with a actual trafficking charge it will open up a actual avenue or rp. This is just a thought and as with the multiple boosts to each faction maybe have it to where drugs sell for more so if you don't get caught it's more rewarding I don't know it's just an idea. 

Well, it's a damn bad idea. #StopBeingARoboCop

@powerwolf It might not be about the money in your post but it does certainly BUFF the cop income.

The civilians running drugs are already fucked over badly by losing their income, their weapons, and vehicles! Now add a bigger ticket or longer jail time on top of that because.... ?

Why did you think this was needed?

Most examples game vs real life don't make sense btw, specially not in this case.

SheriffJohnBeard likes this
2 hours ago, powerwolf said:

I'd like to see this to hit the big drug runners with a legit punishment (relatable to rl) while letting the lower guys that run in like offroads-boxtrucks with a basic charge or a slap on the wrist. 

I've gotten a decent amount of good responses when I explain this so yeah here goes :3 

And please for the love of fucking god no cop vs civ shit.

1. (Legit Punishment)  Loosing the drugs, vehicle and getting a ticket is not bad enough ? 
2. (relatable to rl)   Please dont start the whole debate on matching reality in a game where you get $1 tickets for speeding and parole for hundreds of manslaughter's.

This just seems like an excuses to charge the civs even more money when its clearly not required.

Edited by Thomas
BioHazard likes this
3 hours ago, OwenSeven said:

lol this is stupid. cops dont need more money and reasons for higher tickets.

2 hours ago, Sleepy said:

"illegal  and harmful" are u kidding me? u need to go to a psy and btw its a video game just chill

1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

@powerwolf It might not be about the money in your post but it does certainly BUFF the cop income.

The civilians running drugs are already fucked over badly by losing their income, their weapons, and vehicles! Now add a bigger ticket or longer jail time on top of that because.... ?

Most examples game vs real life don't make sense btw, specially not in this case.

Its not about the money in his eyes. .

Have you ever been in a Precinct channel with this guy? I think he thinks he's a real in game cop.

@Hank Storm @Feenix

Le Razoir, Hank Storm and BioHazard like this
On 7/1/2016 at 5:56 AM, Midamaru said: