[§] Serenity Recruitment CLOSED

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Masonk2017 said:

In-Game Name: Mak

Are you an APD Member: No

How much money do you have currently: 30k

Time on ARMA 3/Asylum(Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/425dbb0420d8ebc817c13a72b17d6f88

Previous Gangs: I forgot the names.

Why do you want to join Serenity?: I have been looking for a good organized gang to join.

Do you have any current members willing to vouch for you?: No

Any extra information you would like to add: I have played on asylum under different names and dont remember them all. But i have been playing on since i was 14. Also i know how to make money pretty fast.

30k? Hell yeah bro your 1 loadout will be excellent.

George, Scott, Rodrigo and 12 others like this

In-Game Name: Kylo Ren

Are you an APD Member: Yes

How much money do you have currently: 854k

Time on ARMA 3/Asylum(Screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/f190d9f60d73ec070d73e81dbb6caa61

Previous Gangs: RCA, 64bit , Left Overs , Syndicate, Blacklisted

Why do you want to join Serenity?: Because you guys have very skilled players and have a great rep in the server and i would like to be a part of this...

Do you have any current members willing to vouch for you?: well Critter used to be my buddy ive also played with Clint when Left overs merged with tunnel snakes 

Any extra information you would like to add: I have 8 orcas and im a very good pilot 2 .50 cals and 1 ifrit

LILXRECON202 likes this

In-Game Name: Boych McGraven

How much money do you have currently: I recently had 500k on January 20th 2016 but spent it and now I am at 136k but I can earn it back easily by doing drug runs.

Time on ARMA 3/Asylum(Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/05853cf31d15811205ac9a2216a26b0a I played on Asylum for 1 year but haven't been that active throughout my time on there but now I am putting a ton of time into playing arma 3 because I now realized how fun the game is, I can prove this because 1 year ago they a gang called Innovative and used to be the biggest gang on Asylum servers and I came back and new gangs starting forming like Synergy.

Previous Gangs: I was apart of a gang called Pyrgos Bloods which was my gang and I left it.

Why do you want to join Serenity?: I want to join a well organized gang because ones that I have been apart of haven't been this official I want to team up with some pretty good arma 3 players and I think that my exceptional skills with on ground combat is very useful because I once took on 9 cops by my self while robbing the federal reserve on another Altis Life server, I really want to contribute my time into the gang in making money and overall creating a bigger name for Serenity.

Do you have any current members willing to vouch for you?: There might be not to sure if they would vouch or not.

Any extra information you would like to add: I am a very tactical player and very skilled with long range and close range combat.

1 hour ago, *S¥N* Kylo Ren said:

In-Game Name: Kylo Ren

Are you an APD Member: Yes

How much money do you have currently: 854k

Time on ARMA 3/Asylum(Screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/f190d9f60d73ec070d73e81dbb6caa61

Previous Gangs: RCA, 64bit , Left Overs , Syndicate, Blacklisted

Why do you want to join Serenity?: Because you guys have very skilled players and have a great rep in the server and i would like to be a part of this...

Do you have any current members willing to vouch for you?: well Critter used to be my buddy ive also played with Clint when Left overs merged with tunnel snakes 

Any extra information you would like to add: I have 8 orcas and im a very good pilot 2 .50 cals and 1 ifrit

Unfortunately we have to decline your application. Good luck in finding another gang.

8 minutes ago, Boych McGraven said:

In-Game Name: Boych McGraven

How much money do you have currently: I recently had 500k on January 20th 2016 but spent it and now I am at 136k but I can earn it back easily by doing drug runs.

Time on ARMA 3/Asylum(Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/05853cf31d15811205ac9a2216a26b0a I played on Asylum for 1 year but haven't been that active throughout my time on there but now I am putting a ton of time into playing arma 3 because I now realized how fun the game is, I can prove this because 1 year ago they a gang called Innovative and used to be the biggest gang on Asylum servers and I came back and new gangs starting forming like Synergy.

Previous Gangs: I was apart of a gang called Pyrgos Bloods which was my gang and I left it.

Why do you want to join Serenity?: I want to join a well organized gang because ones that I have been apart of haven't been this official I want to team up with some pretty good arma 3 players and I think that my exceptional skills with on ground combat is very useful because I once took on 9 cops by my self while robbing the federal reserve on another Altis Life server, I really want to contribute my time into the gang in making money and overall creating a bigger name for Serenity.

Do you have any current members willing to vouch for you?: There might be not to sure if they would vouch or not.

Any extra information you would like to add: I am a very tactical player and very skilled with long range and close range combat.

Unfortunately we have to decline your application. Good luck in finding another gang.

• 6 months later...

In-Game Name: jiiimbo:)

Are you an APD Member: Yeah

How much money do you have currently: 1.2mil

Time on ARMA 3/Asylum(Screenshot): alot, like 3k

Previous Gangs: CMA Synergy Elysium

Why do you want to join Serenity?: Sick of playing with idiots like tiger & tom

Do you have any current members willing to vouch for you?: rodrigo

Any extra information you would like to add: I have alot of vehicles to pull, alot of money too, and houses, and skill, and good team morale! 

Tiger likes this
Just now, Jimbo! said:

In-Game Name: jiiimbo:)

Are you an APD Member: Yeah

How much money do you have currently: 1.2mil

Time on ARMA 3/Asylum(Screenshot): alot, like 3k

Previous Gangs: CMA Synergy Elysium

Why do you want to join Serenity?: Sick of playing with idiots like tiger & tom

Do you have any current members willing to vouch for you?: rodrigo

Any extra information you would like to add: I have alot of vehicles to pull, alot of money too, and houses, and skill, and good team morale! 

-1 is 300 pounds

Goldy likes this