Asylum PSA

Jack Hoff

"There" refers to a location 

"Their" shows possession

"They're" is a contraction of "they are"

I am so tired of seeing this wrong. I assumed people made this mistake as a typo, but I see it so often that it seems like some people really don't understand the proper use. Show some respect for yourself and those who have to read your trash. Thank you. 

Just now, Jack Hoff said:

"There" refers to a location 

"Their" shows possession

"They're" is a contraction of "they are"

I am so tired of seeing this wrong. I assumed people made this mistake as a typo, but I see it so often that it seems like some people really don't understand the proper use. Show some respect for yourself and those who have to read your trash. Thank you. 

maxresdefault.jpg

explicit, George and Spencer like this
6 minutes ago, Goku said:

@Clint Beastwood why dont you get on instead of being a forum creep?

Because, unfortunately, my means of income to support my lifestyle requires that I show up to work from Xam to Xpm with a minimum total of 45 hours each week.  

That and I have an important board meeting Tuesday to present something we've invested a quarter of a million dollars on.

35 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Because, unfortunately, my means of income to support my lifestyle requires that I show up to work from Xam to Xpm with a minimum total of 45 hours each week.  

That and I have an important board meeting Tuesday to present something we've invested a quarter of a million dollars on.

I can always sell you $$ to fix issues like that

Clint Beastwood likes this