Syrian Migrant Crisis

Matt_

31 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

political conversations on a gaming forum. This will go well. asylum players seem extremely well informed

I think that a very big majority that's been asked their opinion has no fucking clue whats going on. Media can play, media can tell some truth and even the truth can be a set up.
I don't think any human can make a right call on this, it's just about whatever the majority preffers either it is right or wrong, true or false.

I mean how could we keep out all those poor families that have been tortured, enslaved, murdered, maimed..

At the other side, terrorist attacks have been heavily increased since there has been a huge spike in migration!

But those terrorist attacks could've been ordered by some scummy taskforce through the wallet of a world leader or whatever.

The fact is that our main information is being given throughout media, we have no actual first person experiences with any of those sides. People can study books, dairies, news, documentaries but they can never experience the secret side, the policitical side, the suffering side in one life time.

TLDR: 

None has a fucking clue, but just voices their opinions as they have been shaped.
An opinion on this subject is always gonna be a gamble, not a well informed at all and even so perhaps influenced by lies.

Edited by Midamaru
Heidelberg likes this

Use the U.N to build refugee camps in their own countries or a country nearby.  Saudi Arabia has THOUSANDS of air conditioned tents that are used for Muslim pilgrimage to mecca.    I have absolutely no idea why 'refugees' from Syria should get a free ticket to the U.S or the EU.  Then of course, there's the problem of their culture and religion being truly sexist and bigoted. On top of that, their behavior has been atrocious with all the rape and terrorism. 

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Use the U.N to build refugee camps in their own countries or a country nearby.  Saudi Arabia has THOUSANDS of air conditioned tents that are used for Muslim pilgrimage to mecca.    I have absolutely no idea why 'refugees' from Syria should get a free ticket to the U.S or the EU.  Then of course, there's the problem of their culture and religion being truly sexist and bigoted. On top of that, their behavior has been atrocious with all the rape and terrorism. 

Give this man a cookie, he said what i did not have time to say.mina.jpg

Edited by Mahdizzle
Sheriff Rick Grimes and Kelly like this
15 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

It would become a target.