The day Asylum changed forever

Just now, Axe said:

Cartels are fun depending how you look at them. 

Your perception can make something either very shitty, or very fun and enjoyable. 

They are nothing like they used to be, They were fun when I played now I come on every now and again and feel like crying 

Just now, Rami said:

They are nothing like they used to be, They were fun when I played now I come on every now and again and feel like crying 

TBH. 25 v 25 fights was to much. It was just a zerg game. The update shifted the meta. Then more updates shifted the meta to grenades, Then everyone complained about grenades. People are going to complain regardless of the changes. You cant satisfy everyone. 

I don't actually understand the point of this thread, is this a bash at something that was already beaten to death?

Yeah, some people didn't like the change, but people liked it too. Asylum isn't dead, gang life isn't dead. Yes there have been major changes, but the changes are what you make of them. Just because something was changed doesn't mean it was the end of times. 

Also, that APB change that was part of the patch, I don't remember that ever showing up until recently.

3 hours ago, USCCHRIS said:

I don't actually understand the point of this thread, is this a bash at something that was already beaten to death?

Yeah, some people didn't like the change, but people liked it too. Asylum isn't dead, gang life isn't dead. Yes there have been major changes, but the changes are what you make of them. Just because something was changed doesn't mean it was the end of times. 

Also, that APB change that was part of the patch, I don't remember that ever showing up until recently.

I think ur a retard tbh. No where did i say anything about it being bad just putting it on here since the patch notes dont go back that far.

33 minutes ago, Roy said:

I think ur a retard tbh. No where did i say anything about it being bad just putting it on here since the patch notes dont go back that far.

So friendly <3

I'm talking about the whole thread in general, it's just restarting the discussion of how good/bad 6.0 was, and that discussion always ends up becoming hostile & gets locked.