Some Rules

I think that there needs to be a change in some of the rules like for instance High-up cops should not be able to shoot unarmed civs and I also think that new rules should be added where people cannot camp the illegal ares waiting for someone to come so that they can rdm them, If this is how the rules stay, eventually all that will be left on the server will be the big gangs who do this constantly. If you guys keep allowing the camping to happen, I think that you should atleast make it to where they campers have to initiate  before they can kill you. I also think that the rule should be changed where if you get revived by a edic that a rebel can still shoot you as soon as you get revived, I believe that there should be a medical custody which prevents this.

Thank you and I hope you make these few rule changes so that not only big gangs can rule the server and get to rdm anyone they want by camping but also allow for the people who arent in a gang or even little gangs to enjoy the server and make money.

Yours Sincerely

Roree Dottin

Edited by Roree Dottin