Money making polls and community feedback.

drug runner missions.  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Asylum moneymaking techniques and the Drug Runner missions community opinions and feedback..

• Yes leave drug runner and buff other methods for making money
    • No, decrease payouts for drug runner and leave all payouts the same
    • Create some type of middle ground without nerfing anything
    • Create some middle ground while nerfing some things and boosting others

Just now, bamf said:

We specifically waited for you to be grounded.  In fact, your parents wanted me to punish you extra and they donated to have the feature go in now just to rub it in your face.  

Ya, it's late and I had to.  I'm not sure why.  

Where's that kappa emote again?

:FeelsBadMan:

20 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Yeah, we've listed it probably 3 times, different ideas different posts so it'd be easy to miss, bamf did quote one of the posts and implied one of them had been dealt with/implemented though, which shows that they are listening to the community, good sign (http://i.imgur.com/5OGxwew.png).

At this point cops basically never have a chance to catch you, I mean, you complete your fun fine, run 200 meters from the delivery point to an atm and you're completely safe, if you had to actually drive to sofia/donor town etc to bank your money then there'd be increased risk/fugitive pings, so far the only risk is campers (on server 1, thats us) and bounty hunters (tend to hang around there alot, makes you an easy target.), I think the loading timer would be the most viable option as it requires you to stay in one place for atleast a few minutes, making you an easier target for cops/campers = risk.

Ok, I sent it to him just in case any of it can be worked into whatever he currently has planned. I know it was already being adjusted so we shall see! I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and giving some constructive feedback!

JIMBO likes this
12 minutes ago, bamf said:

I'm up 540k in 2 days now for the little experiment. I should money cap tomorrow hopefully. 

I'm also going to make a post tomorrow to debunk a few other rumors in this thread. 

Are you spending any of this money though? The biggest money sink for me is pulling out ifrits surprisingly, having to pull it out several times for it to have smokes costs alot, 4.5k each time and having to do it 3-4 times most fights.

5 hours ago, bamf said:

I'm up 540k in 2 days now for the little experiment. I should money cap tomorrow hopefully. 

I'm also going to make a post tomorrow to debunk a few other rumors in this thread. 

Solo Money making isn't the issue, large group is.
Small time grind runs isn't the issue, the use of large trucks is.
You are not sinking money into end game rebel activities.
You are not constantly fighting cartels on a unstable server.

:fail:

Fyi, please do something to the Fed so it's actually appealing to us. I love using so many resources for a sick payout of 30k each for a hours work. 

Edited by Haych
JIMBO, Tiger, Chau and 1 other like this

One drug run gives u one load out... And u hope u can get revived. I've been killed by cops 8min after buying my csat 7.62 load out so um... I really want the drug runner to stay as it is. Also its kinda easy for cops to catch people if they really want to patrol. U can go there every 20 min just wait till u hear a plane and then go patrol... U know they have to land.

Edited by bigjohn561
19 minutes ago, bamf said:

Money capped last night.

Has cleaning up the market UI been helpful to anyone else? Also, has anyone done a group run now that I've explained how it all works?

Tried a community run of drug runner the other day shit got heated once people knew how to what was happening, but not Meth runs... yet.

5 hours ago, bamf said:

Money capped last night.

Has cleaning up the market UI been helpful to anyone else? Also, has anyone done a group run now that I've explained how it all works?

No group runs yet, will test later, but Lethal sold around 50 Meth straight after restart, and the last 25 batch he sold had a significant hit of around 7k loss. Can't imagine what the hit would of been if we had sold with multiple people and trucks.

37 minutes ago, Haych said:

No group runs yet, will test later, but Lethal sold around 50 Meth straight after restart, and the last 25 batch he sold had a significant hit of around 7k loss. Can't imagine what the hit would of been if we had sold with multiple people and trucks.

Ouch

21 hours ago, Haych said:

I sold meth 1 at a time until 1050 on the market with no hit.  I'd have to see what exactly happened in his circumstance...

dragonfade1228 likes this