Noobious Introduction

Flax

Hello Asylum. My name is Noobious. I have went under the name Psy, Psycotic Dreams, and Psycotic. I am currently 17 years old. I used to be a toxic person, but I have matured from that. I currently have a baby on they way. I been playing Asylum since 2014. I have a terrible computer so I usually play at 12-20 frames. I don't see that changing any time soon due to the baby. I am a funny, but sometimes serious person. I usually take the leadership role no matter where I am because I had to grow up with 5 siblings and I am the oldest. I like listening to people vent because I can sometimes learn things from them venting. I am also a Corporal on the APD. Anyways I felt like I should give you an introduction. Hope to see you guys at a cartel!

Edited by Psycotic
Furnie Mack likes this
On 9/8/2016 at 0:36 PM, Psycotic said:

Hello Asylum. My name is Noobious. I have went under the name Psy, Psycotic Dreams, and Psycotic. I am currently 17 years old. I used to be a toxic person, but I have matured from that. I currently have a baby on they way. I been playing Asylum since 2014. I have a terrible computer so I usually play at 12-20 frames. I don't see that changing any time soon due to the baby. I am a funny, but sometimes serious person. I usually take the leadership role no matter where I am because I had to grow up with 5 siblings and I am the oldest. I like listening to people vent because I can sometimes learn things from them venting. I am also a Corporal on the APD. Anyways I felt like I should give you an introduction. Hope to see you guys at a cartel!

that moment when you realize its time to be serious about life

:frog:

good luck and bless up

Flax likes this