тenacity | Recruitment | S4 | Limited

Gareth

7 hours ago, Steve said:

- Age? : 20

- Hours on Arma 3? : 4104

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Yes

- Previous gangs? : Sinister

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good pilot, aids free comms, I have common sense which many people seem to lack, and I'm a decent shot. I can keep up on money needed to fight as well without a problem.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : Bentz said I should apply, I'm looking for a gang that will last a long time. I don't like going from gang to gang.

2 hours ago, Goldy said:

Application pending

4K hours he has to be at most a decent player you should give him a chance 

Bentz likes this
10 hours ago, Steve said:

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good pilot, aids free comms, I have common sense which many people seem to lack, and I'm a decent shot. I can keep up on money needed to fight as well without a problem.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : Bentz said I should apply, I'm looking for a gang that will last a long time. I don't like going from gang to gang.

+1 Fast learner, not afraid to pull vehicles / lose money and very active

Yung Spacegod., Bentz and SwisherZ like this
12 hours ago, Scre^m said:

- Age? : 18

- Hours on Arma 3? : 3.3k

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Of course

- Previous gangs? : none on asylum

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Not a cancer patient. Good shot good comms. Listen well.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : To play with my boys SwisherZ, Spacegod, Corgi, Reapered, Cali, Randy, Snare, etc. Needless to say I have a lot of friends in Tenacity.

i think i bounty hunted you once on tanoa for 80k

sorrywasformoney

15 hours ago, Steve said:

Accepted Ill pm you the ts.

Yung Spacegod. likes this

- Age? :18

- Hours on Arma 3? : 1.950 

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? :I think, I can do well

- Previous gangs? : FSA, Primitive

- What can you bring to тenacity? : I have money and ifrits to pull, i can hit shots sometimes

- Why do you want to join тenacity? :

Tye said to hit him up if I want to join and I was thinking about it since i didn't play for about a month with gang and I want to fight again normal fights. Aswell i see that you recruit again so i hope gang is gonna become more active. Aswell, i am mentaly and physicaly ready to lose some chromosomes and become part of meme team.

Frizzy, Gareth, Tiger and 3 others like this
7 minutes ago, Apci said:

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? :I think, I can do well

- What can you bring to тenacity? : I have money and ifrits to pull, i can hit shots sometimes

Tye said to hit him up if I want to join and I was thinking about it since i didn't play for about a month with gang and I want to fight again normal fights. Aswell i see that you recruit again so i hope gang is gonna become more active. Aswell, i am mentaly and physicaly ready to lose some chromosomes and become part of meme team.

Accepted you have the ts.

3 hours ago, Apci said:

About time ma boiiiiii

Apci, SwisherZ and Frizzy like this

- Hours on Arma 3? : 3K

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : si

- Previous gangs? : raiders sinister

- What can you bring to тenacity? : skills and ganja

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : i fucking hate seeing igb and other shit gangs own s4 cartels i want to piss on them

Vanilla Coke, Bentz, Gareth and 1 other like this
Just now, Aden Dahmer said:

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : i fucking hate seeing igb and other shit gangs own s4 cartels i want to piss on them

+1  does not know the words to Eminem - Lose yourself

1 hour ago, Aden Dahmer said:

+1 bronze 5 league player

17 hours ago, Aden Dahmer said:

has Boris' cheats I heard. +1

22 hours ago, Aden Dahmer said:

+1 I taught him everything he knows

1 hour ago, Diizzy said:

- Age? :19

- Hours on Arma 3? : 3000

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? :yes

- Previous gangs? :in my sig

- What can you bring to тenacity? :Good at overall combat, i can fly but do not want to main pilot, and have a lot of money so can suicide buildings when needed to

- Why do you want to join тenacity? :Well, a lot of gangs hate me on asylum and i wanna fight cartels so here I know goldy from a while back in notorious kind of hard to remember to much but i do remember him (duping B)) and I basically just wanna have a group of friends to fight cartels with and run some meth on the down time so yeah hmu. 

-Real application 

Denied.

Just now, Diizzy said:

29 mins before it was denied and because he had it quoted already, before i deleted it, or he could do this 

You are making me lose brain cells. stop commenting on our recruitment thread bye.

1 hour ago, Sp^ceGod said:

eithier way perm denied gl in the future :shrug:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^