Synergy (Members) and Valiant

Dork

BB was a true gang a family and the best gang ever in this servers. Ofc i have pride of everyone who played with me they are my friends. And was a gang in a game something u try to have for a while and u cant have it. next time dont mention legends be quite scrub thanks and bye. KEEP SHIT talking some ppl love it and is fun. 

Edited by Kuklinski
Gatorade and Smee like this

hoodrich didnt call u hacker call it lagswitch and i know u do that sometimes but no big deal look at u dumbfuck u are just a irrelevant noob player who lagswitch ppl from behind atleast run to them and use that and kill 10 of them scrub. and i have more kills in 1 day or 1 hour then u in 1 year Hoodrat

Edited by Kuklinski
7 minutes ago, Kuklinski said:

hoodrich didnt call u hacker call it lagswitch and i know u do that sometimes but no big deal look at u dumbfuck u are just a irrelevant noob player who lagswitch ppl from behind atleast run to them and use that and kill 10 of them scrub. and i have more kills in 1 day or 1 hour then u in 1 year Hoodrat

Ayy Kuklinski!! Eu pensei que voce nao jogava Arma mais!!! So Eu Ruff! Voce con certeza nao lembra de me, Eu jogava no server 6! (disculpa que mue Portugues e munto mau) Seu o único cara que eu conheci nesses servidores que realmente fala Português, apenas sentida como dizer sup desde que você me matar com seus assados engraçado do burro! Também o meu mau se o meu Português é uma merda = Eu use google translate :lol: ( I figured to just private msg you but for some reason I cant...)

Edited by Gubber Flexx
Kuklinski likes this