Compensation policy/procedures

The rule says that after 2 weeks comp is no longer valid. The comp teamspeak channel says that you should not wait while ingame. 

There are issues with that. The Teamspeak comp channel is the big issue. I usually never wait to receive my approved comp until I have 2-3 comps approved. I can't link all those in my away thing. It is also a very rare occurrence for me to be sitting and waiting on my PC but not ingame. Why can't we go back to the system which worked flawlessly of an admin messaging you and telling you to go to lobby before adding the comp?

BananaGoatPC likes this
17 minutes ago, Scott said:

The rule says that after 2 weeks comp is no longer valid. The comp teamspeak channel says that you should not wait while ingame. 

There are issues with that. The Teamspeak comp channel is the big issue. I usually never wait to receive my approved comp until I have 2-3 comps approved. I can't link all those in my away thing. It is also a very rare occurrence for me to be sitting and waiting on my PC but not ingame. Why can't we go back to the system which worked flawlessly of an admin messaging you and telling you to go to lobby before adding the comp?

I never have a problem getting Comp. I just claimed a comp from March. As long as its granted, they will give u money. But they wont approve 2 wks  +

35 minutes ago, Axe said:

I never have a problem getting Comp. I just claimed a comp from March. As long as its granted, they will give u money. But they wont approve 2 wks  +

^^ Plus with moderators issuing comp, you sort of have to be in game to receive it anyway, and other comps I've received, I have been messaged by the admin asking if I was in game or not before giving comp. But i believe axe is right, as long as it's approved it can be whenever, you just cant try and post a comp request for something that happened 2 months ago

There is literally no reason to have the 2nd step of asking for people to come to teamspeak. All it does is waste time for Admins and for the rest of us especially when you have to sit in there for 6 hours everyday because server performance keeps fucking you over. Just remove that step and implement this.

All @bamf / @Paratus have to do is implement a feature similar to the AE Mailbox where Admins can deposit your comp into that, and all you have to do is claim it. It can be a addon to the ATM UI or just how it is now at the Government building. Admins will be able to place your compensation into the mailbox even when you are logged into the server which is the good thing.

Edited by Haych
Scott likes this
6 minutes ago, Haych said:

There is literally no reason to have the 2nd step of asking for people to come to teamspeak. All it does is waste time for Admins and for the rest of us especially when you have to sit in there for 6 hours everyday because server performance keeps fucking you over. Just remove that step and implement this.

All @bamf / @Paratus have to do is implement a feature similar to the AE Mailbox where Admins can deposit your comp into that, and all you have to do is claim it. It can be a addon to the ATM UI or just how it is now at the Government building. Admins will be able to place your compensation into the mailbox even when you are logged into the server which is the good thing.

Apparently this is a thing. No idea why this was never used tho

Haych likes this
11 hours ago, Mayhem said:

^^ Plus with moderators issuing comp, you sort of have to be in game to receive it anyway, and other comps I've received, I have been messaged by the admin asking if I was in game or not before giving comp. But i believe axe is right, as long as it's approved it can be whenever, you just cant try and post a comp request for something that happened 2 months ago

I just got given a comp that was like a month old a few weeks ago. It does say that if it was approved over 14 days ago it's no longer valid but I've never had a problem.

6 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Because Admins have to go in-game and execute a script that is lost in 9 months of Discord to do it.

Most Admins don't do comp while sitting in game.

Well can we get a system setup where Admins can deposit money into such thing while not being in game. It will save time for all sides no? Maybe you can write something like this if you can.

9 hours ago, Haych said: