What Scope do you use?

I use the RCO.

It's a very clean scope with minimal clutter and clear cut range markings. The red dot at 300m the scope offers makes ranged shots easier whilst the red dot on top is great for CQB.

There's no difference between the scopes really, the ARCO is popular because you couldn't buy RCOs at rebel a while back. Just use whichever one you feel most comfortable with.

I use the RCO.

It's a very clean scope with minimal clutter and clear cut range markings. The red dot at 300m the scope offers makes ranged shots easier whilst the red dot on top is great for CQB.

There's no difference between the scopes really' date=' the ARCO is popular because you couldn't buy RCOs at rebel a while back. Just use whichever one you feel most comfortable with.[/quote']

Yeah ARCO and RCO are identical, only difference is the way they look, red dot versus green dot. I prefer RCO > MRCO cuz I like the red dot on top since it's zeroed for 200m not 300m

Also I heard that the MRCO weighs less so it reduces weapon sway ; )

Arco is much easier for me to use. Think on CSGO, I imagine the RCO just being a dot for your crosshair, while the ARCO is an actual crosshair. It's all preference. MRCO is good but I don't like it close range.

Saints you played back when the Arco was the only one you could get right?

ARCO as of now, even though the RCO/MRCO I prefer and I think are highly superior for close quarters, the top scope on the ARCO (IMO) sucks dick, but the top scope on the RCO is amazing, and the zoomed out perspective on the MRCO (especially with an MK1) makes the gun feel like it has no recoil, at least for me.

And yes, I played back when only the MRCO and ARCO were accessible to rebels and the MRCO fits the profile of the MK18 better, so I used it, the ARCO just feels derpy on that gun.

So... ARCO for Mid-Long range, RCO for CQC, MRCO for shooting people out of cars/helis.