Montage #1- ROUGH SOUL

if you think shadowplay is fucking stupid, you should see plays.tv

that thing is so fucking trash, 90% of my kills aren't even fucking recorded because if you alt tab recording stops, and the only way to fix it is by restarting your damn game

the devs even know about the issue (reported it to them) but they don't know how to fix it

I was actually thinking of getting and nvidia graphics card when I upgrade just for shadowplay but I see that you're having issues as well so I'm not sure what to do now

edit:

very nice montage bro

Edited by massi
.Sean likes this
Just now, massi said:

that thing is so fucking trash, 90% of my kills aren't even fucking recorded because if you alt tab recording stops, and the only way to fix it is by restarting your damn game

the devs even know about the issue (reported it to them) but they don't know how to fix it

I was actually thinking of getting and nvidia graphics card when I upgrade just for shadowplay but I see that you're having issues as well so I'm not sure what to do now

still worth it getting nvidia

massi likes this
16 minutes ago, massi said:

edit:

very nice montage bro

U realise it automatically records as soon as u alt tab back in?