Void. | Open | S2-S3

.Sean

In-Game Name: Dexter
Timezone: EST
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): 1500+-, new steam though so no SS.
Previous Gangs: Bad Blood, A.I.A, Insidious, more that I don't remember...
Why are you interested in joining Void: Just got back into Asylum after I quit months ago, looking for an experienced squad to play with again.
Why should we accept you: I have around 1200+- on Asylum, most of those hours were spent in very experienced gangs so I know what I'm doing. I'm not obnoxious and I can listen to communication.
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: House, Zodiac, Rugged.

Just now, Dexter said:

Why are you interested in joining Void: Just got back into Asylum after I quit months ago, looking for an experienced squad to play with again.
Why should we accept you: I have around 1200+- on Asylum, most of those hours were spent in very experienced gangs so I know what I'm doing. I'm not obnoxious and I can listen to communication.

badblood & A.I.A?

26 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Pending

On 12/25/2016 at 7:15 PM, Sean. said:

While this is a tight knit community of braindead 16 year olds who ignore their insecurities by trying to hurt each other, Please know this. I proved my innocence (tried to but thread kept getting deleted). That being said please stop sending me pictures of my family and sending me death threats over an accusation, Thank you and please remember this is a recruitment page, So recruitment only please and thank you. Have a merry Christmas.

The family thing is over the top but maybe if you didn't jew some kid you wouldn't be getting hate.

Merry Christmas.

Edited by AndrewFam
George and .Sean like this
13 hours ago, Dexter said:

Accepted as trial, PM an Enforcer+ for TS details

Vortex likes this

In-Game Name: Slayin
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): https://gyazo.com/6a6982cd729a5c79a5b8ccfe6c09045f
Previous Gangs: Hardline Revolutionary Army and trial in others
Why are you interested in joining Void: Cus its lit
Why should we accept you: Because I am a god
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: Vortex Space Special K House Ryan Lee

Edited by Slayin
Just now, Slayin said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): https://gyazo.com/6a6982cd729a5c79a5b8ccfe6c09045f
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: Vortex Space Special K Dressbuck House

+ 1 cool dude

4 minutes ago, Slayin said:

Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: Vortex Space Special K House Ryan Lee

+1 

1 hour ago, Slayin said:

+1 Good shot w/ a tradeoff. 

7 hours ago, Slayin said:

Under review.

8 hours ago, Slayin said:

Accepted under strict trial, you have the teamspeak.

In-Game Name: PublicEnemy
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): https://gyazo.com/bc074e553fc177b2b98421d20ce57efc
Previous Gangs: Hardline
Why are you interested in joining Void: I know a couple members and play with them pretty often.
Why should we accept you: I think I can be a good support member for anything including cartels (which I know very well), turfs (which I don't know to well), or really any gang activity. I will rarely say no to a fight and i'm very active. I pride myself on not making the same mistake twice and am a semi-decent pilot who is not afraid to lose Orca's/Ifrits. I currently have two Ifrits and an Orca and am always crafting more when I need them. I feel like I am a very easy person to get along with and have good tac comms. 
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: @Vortex, @Ryan Lee, Space/Not Normal, @Slayin, Willy, and have met more but am exited to meet more if I am accepted.

3 hours ago, PublicEnemy said:

In-Game Name: PublicEnemy
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): https://gyazo.com/bc074e553fc177b2b98421d20ce57efc
Previous Gangs: Hardline
Why are you interested in joining Void: I know a couple members and play with them pretty often.
Why should we accept you: I think I can be a good support member for anything including cartels (which I know very well), turfs (which I don't know to well), or really any gang activity. I will rarely say no to a fight and i'm very active. I pride myself on not making the same mistake twice and am a semi-decent pilot who is not afraid to lose Orca's/Ifrits. I currently have two Ifrits and an Orca and am always crafting more when I need them. I feel like I am a very easy person to get along with and have good tac comms. 
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: @Vortex, @Ryan Lee, Space/Not Normal, @Slayin, Willy, and have met more but am exited to meet more if I am accepted.

Denied, you may play as a friend for a bit till we see you fighting