Void. | Open | S2-S3

.Sean

Recruitment is now LIMITED For NA PLAYERS apply if you feel you meet expectations

Recruitment is also OPEN for EU/AS/OC PLAYERS 

When applying please remember to add me to the conversation for a fast response. Please note the more information you add to your application will greatly benefit you.

Roster Updated.

Looking for an EU and an NA LT, Only apply for this if you know any of our CM's (Zodiac and Rugged) or Leaders (Dork and House). This position gives you access to edit compensation sheet aswell as review applications and call strats for Cartels.

In-Game Name: Grenade69
Timezone:est
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): https://gyazo.com/323591e330ba619dee1a9e937e124773
Previous Gangs: I played with Plauge for a bit but other than that no I come from Olympus.
Why are you interested in joining Void: I need a gang to fight with. It says NA/EU Closed but it was update 7hrs ago saying limited NA
Why should we accept you: I know what I am doing I just need a gang to fight with. 
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: No not really.

Edited by Grenade65
J1M likes this
2 minutes ago, Grenade65 said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): https://gyazo.com/323591e330ba619dee1a9e937e124773
Previous Gangs: I played with Plauge for a bit but other than that no I come from Olympus.
Why are you interested in joining Void: I need a gang to fight with. It says NA/EU Closed but it was update 7hrs ago saying limited NA
Why should we accept you: I know what I am doing I just need a gang to fight with. 

Pending.

2 hours ago, Grenade65 said:

In-Game Name: Ste/Ragnar
Timezone: GMT
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): 2361 (I CBA downloading gyazo, you have me on steam)
Previous Gangs: Twelve monkeys 1+2, Lawless, Destiny and a few more
Why are you interested in joining Void: I want to camp donor like you guys (Jokes). I wanna play with some guys from Lawless again and get back into cartels.
Why should we accept you: I'm a shit pilot + shot and have no tactical awareness whatsoever but i have money and vehicles exdee
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: Yeah i know SFnader, he's pretty good, i heard he carries at cartels

.Sean, JAY1HP and Vortex like this
3 minutes ago, Ragnar Lodbrok™ said:

In-Game Name: Ste/Ragnar
Timezone: GMT
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): 2361 (I CBA downloading gyazo, you have me on steam)
Previous Gangs: Twelve monkeys 1+2, Lawless, Destiny and a few more
Why are you interested in joining Void: I want to camp donor like you guys (Jokes). I wanna play with some guys from Lawless again and get back into cartels.
Why should we accept you: I'm a shit pilot + shot and have no tactical awareness whatsoever but i have money and vehicles exdee
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: Yeah i know SFnader, he's pretty good, i heard he carries at cartels

Accepted as trial.

4 hours ago, Grenade65 said:

Huge +1 if u dont accept this guy i will be triggered

4 hours ago, Grenade65 said:

Accepted as trial, TS will be sent.

Hey guys, Active cartel gang leader here, if you are willing to spend too much money every day fighting the Arms dealer, Drug Cartel and Wong Triad; I may accept you since apps are now open for NA retards

We have new coleaders now so please forward your applications Either @zaney, @Vortex or @House.. Do not send apps to @Dork because he hates dealing with apps :), Also you can apply on the thread if you feel comfortable :) 

In-Game Name: Detective Eazy
Timezone: 15:31
Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot Required): Nah
Previous Gangs: Tenacity, Lawless, Depravity
Why are you interested in joining Void: I know more than 2 ways to push east
Why should we accept you: Because i know more than 2 ways to push east
Do you know anyone in our gang, If so who?: Well, ask anyone that knows more than 2 ways to push east

Dork, .Sean, sw6rvy and 1 other like this