Money and Altis

Over the past few months I've noticed the downfall of production on Altis. The economy is falling apart as money making is broken to shit on the server. Nothing really brings the profit that farming cocaine on Tanoa can bring. You cant even do simple gun runs etc anymore as the market lies in pricing, I remember a time when trucks of all kinds roamed the streets of altis creating profits for civs and rebels alike. Where have the gone, when will the money come back to altis?

Possible Resolutions:

• New Money Making Systems (as in new drugs,or other larger and smaller scale operations to create income)
  • Up prices of current money making systems.
  • Fix the asylum market prices
  • Bring back the asylum exchange.

Please leave your opinion and suggestions below

Vhantom and massi like this
26 minutes ago, Hayden26 said:

Over the past few months I've noticed the downfall of production on Altis. The economy is falling apart as money making is broken to shit on the server. Nothing really brings the profit that farming cocaine on Tanoa can bring. You cant even do simple gun runs etc anymore as the market lies in pricing, I remember a time when trucks of all kinds roamed the streets of altis creating profits for civs and rebels alike. Where have the gone, when will the money come back to altis?

Possible Resolutions:

• New Money Making Systems (as in new drugs,or other larger and smaller scale operations to create income)
  • Up prices of current money making systems.
  • Fix the asylum market prices
  • Bring back the asylum exchange.

Please leave your opinion and suggestions below

MOAR PCP EVENTS @Mr Smirnoff Perhaps the peach one or downed drug smuggler plane ;)