Just looking for people to hang out with and do stuff?

Diego

Eh, I have some friends that play Arma but not that much Altis Life. I'm not an experienced player i.e, I'm almost at 200 hs. in the game, and every single gang application thing has some 700+/1000+ minimum hour requirement which is a huge turn off (isn't it kind of too fucking much, really?). I like roleplaying and enjoy driving around the place doing delivery missions or occasionally going for diamonds or minor stuff like that. Idk, I'd like to just have some people to do a little bit more exciting stuff, occasionally.

Edited by Diego
Just now, Boris said:

I'd also highly suggest joining the police force, as it's an important and fun stepping stone into combat.

Generally I hop in the game and play for a week or two and then leave it for a month or so - I've read you need to be much more constant to get into the police force, but it would be cool!

Just now, Gravl said:

I mean, I have a gang, you have to have 100 hours, and you have to be OK at shooting. But if you don't feel like you are good at shooting, you can be on my team, Recon, and use Binos and tell me where people are during cartels. You in?

Sure! I'll message you

Just now, Diego said:

Generally I hop in the game and play for a week or two and then leave it for a month or so - I've read you need to be much more constant to get into the police force, but it would be cool!

You need roughly 14 days with an hour on each, last I checked.

That being said, if you have enough overall hours on Asylum and you're a good guy/decent roleplayer, certain people could attempt to pull strings for you.

Diego likes this
6 minutes ago, Gravl said:

you can be on my team, Recon, and use Binos and tell me where people are during cartels. You in?

Not hating but this made me giggle. If you are serious about this it would be easier if you just pulled out an orca and hovered 500m above the cap so you wouldn't get shot out. Or if you are decent at flying you can fly a bit lower and circle around the cap while looking down at players and calling them out.

FudgeR likes this
Just now, Boris said:

You need roughly 14 days with an hour on each, last I checked.

That being said, if you have enough overall hours on Asylum and you're a good guy/decent roleplayer, certain people could attempt to pull strings for you.

I really should try and get in, police roleplaying does seem really fun tbh

Just now, Goldy said:

Not hating but this made me giggle. If you are serious about this it would be easier if you just pulled out an orca and hovered 500m above the cap so you wouldn't get shot out. Or if you are decent at flying you can fly a bit lower and circle around the cap while looking down at players and calling them out.

I wouldn't call myself a shit shooter, it's just that >1000+ hs required< does make you feel kind of limited

The gangs you are talking about are pretty much the high tier gangs, there is also the standar ones. try join one that maybe not too experience in game or altis life, and make your step into more hours while having fun ;). Also looing for players in any city is a great options since a lot of people dont want to run drugs by themselves

Donald and Diego like this
13 hours ago, Diego said:

Eh, I have some friends that play Arma but not that much Altis Life. I'm not an experienced player i.e, I'm almost at 200 hs. in the game, and every single gang application thing has some 700+/1000+ minimum hour requirement which is a huge turn off (isn't it kind of too fucking much, really?). I like roleplaying and enjoy driving around the place doing delivery missions or occasionally going for diamonds or minor stuff like that. Idk, I'd like to just have some people to do a little bit more exciting stuff, occasionally.

I have noticed a lot of people from asylum on my list are just leaving ArmA open all day to accumulate hours to attempt to get into the 'big' gangs.

Do what you have fun with, don't be in a gang to try and earn reputation on an online community. Go to popular areas and listen for people you might be interested in playing with and then just ask if they would like to join you. You can join the police as others mentioned but be aware during your cadet week you cannot play any Civ. (Unless authorized)

Ya bro, just have fun. try to make money and ull find friends on the way. if u feel ur stuck Join the Police Force. its like the gang anyone can join xD. there are a lot of options.  go to kavala square and try to find ppl to do shit with you...  

but at the end of the day. just try to have fun.... some big gangs rule are no fun xD. so it will all depend on what u want .

• 3 months later...
On ‎9‎-‎12‎-‎2016 at 9:16 PM, Diego said:

Take a look at the 'fun searchers' gangs, I am in BnH, and they accept low hour people as long as your chill and aren't a dick or a squeaker :D

On 12/9/2016 at 1:28 PM, Boris said:

Try hitting some people up in Kavala or Athira, most solo players will happily do drug runs with you.

I'd also highly suggest joining the police force, as it's an important and fun stepping stone into combat.

aswell as a good way to meet people showcase your skills and maybe get into a gang with them