3 minutes ago, bamf said:

How will having jeeps further the mission of the APD?  I'm not saying no, but I do see this as a ploy to get something with more gunner seats (and the APD offroad already has those).  

Because jeeps are cool, duuuh.

On a serious note, that will bring a little bit of variety to the garages of the APD, since the department has no ground vehicles from the APEX expansion. It gives a bit more gunner-options, in comparison to the normal offroad.

BlackShot and DreamC like this
Just now, bamf said:

See, that's what I thought.  It's all about the gunner seats. ;)

We just want to feel that fresh Kavala air waving our hair.

We just want to get that Nick Slaughter feeling. It's just cool to have them, would be good looking part of APD. Is really that hard to implement? It's almost Christmas time. We are looking for a beautiful present ;)

1 hour ago, bamf said:

How will having jeeps further the mission of the APD?  I'm not saying no, but I do see this as a ploy to get something with more gunner seats (and the APD offroad already has those).  

Let's be real bamf the Jeep will only be able to chase down a potato hatch. The gunner seats won't be very effective due to the slow speed. I simply want more vehicles to pick between and becouse it looks dank AF

Ray. likes this