4 minutes ago, clonewars685 said:

I'm wondering if there's a money cap on the server and what it is? I currently have around 700k so I want to know if I'm close or not. Thanks :) 

1 million then the money goes to prestige and theres a list of benefits some of which include multiple levels of money cap increaase. The more you earn the higher the limit is pushed.

First money cap: 1,000,000 (after you reach this, every money you earn and deposit in the bank becomes prestige)

When you reach 500,000 of prestige, your money cap will increase to 1,500,000 (then when you reach that amount, you will earn prestige again)

In the end, once you have 10,000,000 prestige you will get infinite money cap

BlackShot likes this
25 minutes ago, Mr. Linux said:

First money cap: 1,000,000 (after you reach this, every money you earn and deposit in the bank becomes prestige)

When you reach 500,000 of prestige, your money cap will increase to 1,500,000 (then when you reach that amount, you will earn prestige again)

In the end, once you have 10,000,000 prestige you will get infinite money cap

Okay thanks man good to know. Also how do I get cool titles and a gold name tag like I see some players have? Do I have to be a donator?

Xehons likes this
Just now, clonewars685 said:

That's what everyone says but are there any specific perks besides making the money cap larger?

You can get some stupid titles by your name....other than that no. When you get close to 1mil just buy shit, fill up your crates, buy a house, buy vehicles. It's a waste to let it go to prestige.

32 minutes ago, clonewars685 said:

Okay thanks man good to know. Also how do I get cool titles and a gold name tag like I see some players have? Do I have to be a donator?

There are 3 titles. Prominent, Tycoon and eminent.

Prominent you get at 1 mil prestiege
tycoon 5 mil

eminent 10 mil

THey all make your name change collor and give you some in-game benefit