Jo Tage - One

First off, I'm no video editor. Recently returned and been having a lot of fun fighting on the packed Tanoa server. GFs all. 

Footage from the past couple of days, nothing crazy. If you are going to watch this and tell me your better at arma 3 than me, I say to you: Ok.

Edit: Yeah its all CP really, GGs CP Gang.

I'm sure I'll get posts from the usual forum shit-talkers, but that's ok. Just a random perspective.

Edited by JoMilla
Seth, Google™, Twinkie and 6 others like this
Just now, King said:

LOL

Its been packed! Incase you haven't noticed, its been more popular than altis lately.

Just now, TheRealLethal said:

i always say best way to start a montage is by trading with one cop. +11111 great clips take notes boiz

What can i say, footage from the last 2 days, Didn't get enough..

Just now, JoMilla said:

What can i say, footage from the last 2 days, Didn't get enough..

you dont have to say anything. if the clips are not good, you could you know wait until you had good enough clips. The logic of "clearing hard drive hehehexd" is retarded. Ive made montages with dogshit clips, mostly because i like to look back on old times, but not everything needs to be shitted out on the forums. Hope you dont take this as me being rude.

Just now, TheRealLethal said:

you dont have to say anything. if the clips are not good, you could you know wait until you had good enough clips. The logic of "clearing hard drive hehehexd" is retarded. Ive made montages with dogshit clips, mostly because i like to look back on old times, but not everything needs to be shitted out on the forums. Hope you dont take this as me being rude.

Nah, I get it. But I just made it for fun, Downloaded abobe premier and was messing around. I like the video, and that is all it really is. I'm not trying to win the "Best Asylum Montage 1 MIL USD" competition. If other people appreciate it; cool, if not; perfectly fine. Just some content really.

9 hours ago, PeteZaRollz said:

k

whats up Pete, we could use our pistol banging troll back. Ever been to georgetown?
hope all is well buddy.

9 hours ago, Fr0ZoR said:

Am I missing out on something? I enjoyed watching that.

Its the usual asylum warriors, I expected worse. I think normal people will get it.

PeteZaRollz likes this