Worth?

1 hour ago, Fr0ZoR said:

Nice, you exposed the shit talking Falling Souls, that couldn't take you down while you took all of them down, so funny to watch especially the first part where Ian talks LMAO

Lol he texted Smith who was AFK so we weren't even aware that he was there. Then after he threw the grenade (and missed horribly) me and Justin looked at the grenade confused. I laughed asking who threw the grenade and then we shrugged it off and continued talking. 15 seconds later, Crunch comes running in full auto and shoots us all. Most of us had our guns down and were still confused because we weren't sure what was happening until after the 3rd person got downed but by that time Crunch had already full auto'd us down. You can call this a clutch kill, Crunch seems to pride on these kills on unsespecting people lol. We were joking around taking pictures and minding our own business. Crunch kept coming to us when we weren't prepared because we were handling our own business discussing grouping and new recruiting plans and stuff. The one time we did go after Crunch, he meatshielded and exploited so we left it alone lol. I know it always seems like I'm "throwing salt" when I type these messages up because I'm a very vocal and opinionated person, but this wasn't really impressive. You're not that great in combat and it showed at the skiptracer base. You rely highly on cover and wait for people to come to you. I almost killed you as I was charging at you last time but when I sprinted and shot, the recoil on my gun went literally an inch above your head and you got the shot on me and downed me. This isn't a clutch kill, just one-sided false advertising. I joined this gang a few days ago and we do pretty well in combat, that's why I joined them. We just joke around a lot and obviously with Crunch having nothing better to do, this happened lol. Enjoy the kills bro, see you on the "battlefield". 

12 hours ago, googoo said:

Are they a new gang? Just heard of them

14 hours ago, FuzzyPanda said:

That is one badass motherfucker 

19 hours ago, Teddy Bear said:

LOL thats too funny +1 there soo bad 

19 hours ago, Goyneyyy said:

lmao they're so awful

Read my post bro :) . I'm throwing salt again

8 minutes ago, ImProd said:

Lol he texted Smith who was AFK so we weren't even aware that he was there. Then after he threw the grenade (and missed horribly) me and Justin looked at the grenade confused. I laughed asking who threw the grenade and then we shrugged it off and continued talking. 15 seconds later, Crunch comes running in full auto and shoots us all. Most of us had our guns down and were still confused because we weren't sure what was happening until after the 3rd person got downed but by that time Crunch had already full auto'd us down. You can call this a clutch kill, Crunch seems to pride on these kills on unsespecting people lol. We were joking around taking pictures and minding our own business. Crunch kept coming to us when we weren't prepared because we were handling our own business discussing grouping and new recruiting plans and stuff. The one time we did go after Crunch, he meatshielded and exploited so we left it alone lol. I know it always seems like I'm "throwing salt" when I type these messages up because I'm a very vocal and opinionated person, but this wasn't really impressive. You're not that great in combat and it showed at the skiptracer base. You rely highly on cover and wait for people to come to you. I almost killed you as I was charging at you last time but when I sprinted and shot, the recoil on my gun went literally an inch above your head and you got the shot on me and downed me. This isn't a clutch kill, just one-sided false advertising. I joined this gang a few days ago and we do pretty well in combat, that's why I joined them. We just joke around a lot and obviously with Crunch having nothing better to do, this happened lol. Enjoy the kills bro, see you on the "battlefield". 

1. was a flashbang 2. i cant tell when someones afk 3.be prepared 4. get good 5.gg 6.using cover to your advantage is how youre supposed to play u pretty much complimented me 7.bye

ps next time i wont execute u ill put you on a smooth boat ride

Edited by Crunchedd
Sp0on and googoo like this
9 hours ago, ImProd said:

:salt:

Crunchedd and ImProd like this
13 hours ago, Crunchedd said:

1. was a flashbang 2. i cant tell when someones afk 3.be prepared 4. get good 5.gg 6.using cover to your advantage is how youre supposed to play u pretty much complimented me 7.bye

ps next time i wont execute u ill put you on a smooth boat ride

lol ok I'm sorry I'm not thinking about what you could be doing every second I'm playing the game. It's Arma 3, chill out. And when I say that you take cover, I'm saying that when there's 7 guys who are totally unaware that you're nearby, and aren't prepared for combat because they're actually enjoying each other's company instead of trying to be some badass over the internet, then you being in cover give you a huge advantage. It's like doing a stealth mission on COD and leaving the settings on easy so that way when you kill one guy, all the others aren't immediately alerted of your presence or of the other person's death. And also, if that was a grenade, that's even worse because you still didn't flash anyone. We were all joking around and making the best of the game, not worry about some kid rolling up on us and full auto'ing us. We were taking pictures and making groups. Like I said, nice kills, enjoy them. I'll try to be more alert next time. But this isn't some crazy huge win that took a lot of skill to get. If I went up to a group of guys where half of them were AFK and the other half had their backs turned while laughing and taking pictures, I bet I could get a huge kill count too...

15 minutes ago, ImProd said:

lol ok I'm sorry I'm not thinking about what you could be doing every second I'm playing the game. It's Arma 3, chill out. And when I say that you take cover, I'm saying that when there's 7 guys who are totally unaware that you're nearby, and aren't prepared for combat because they're actually enjoying each other's company instead of trying to be some badass over the internet, then you being in cover give you a huge advantage. It's like doing a stealth mission on COD and leaving the settings on easy so that way when you kill one guy, all the others aren't immediately alerted of your presence or of the other person's death. And also, if that was a grenade, that's even worse because you still didn't flash anyone. We were all joking around and making the best of the game, not worry about some kid rolling up on us and full auto'ing us. We were taking pictures and making groups. Like I said, nice kills, enjoy them. I'll try to be more alert next time. But this isn't some crazy huge win that took a lot of skill to get. If I went up to a group of guys where half of them were AFK and the other half had their backs turned while laughing and taking pictures, I bet I could get a huge kill count too...

:salt::salt:

ImProd and Crunchedd like this
On 1/23/2017 at 6:17 AM, ImProd said:

holy shit that is a fat paragraph m8

ImProd likes this