china #1

Just now, Goldy said:

ur a grown man arguing with people over the internet. u are a legit fucking weirdo. anyone that makes a video like that needs to be checked into a psych ward.

You're the one that stalked my youtube page to dig up my youtube smash hit, something that was made 4+ years ago which was never posted on this forum.

Who's the creep now.

9 minutes ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

You're the one that stalked my youtube page to dig up my youtube smash hit, something that was made 4+ years ago which was never posted on this forum.

Who's the creep now.

actually I was laughing at how all you do is report people. just watched some nugz rdm video. your friend ping ping downed one of nugz's friend and then he blasted you. same group tag before his name. hopefully the admin catches that.

.Sean likes this
Just now, Goldy said:

actually I was laughing at how all you do is report people. just watched some nugz rdm video. your friend ping ping downed one of nugz's friend and then he blasted you. same group tag before his name. hopefully the admin catches that.

This is why you wear tags xdxdxdxd 

Just now, Goldy said:

Ah so you must be one of the salty fucks the broke one of the rules. Let me guess.. combat log?

FYI i have no clue who ping ping is. But i'm pretty sure he's apart of JAILED. I'm too high tier for JAILED.