Aphelion Montage

42 minutes ago, Eazy said:

It's decent but you need to slow down, you're now just putting every kill you get in a montage (It makes for a bad montage), get some good multi's in there, or shooting people out ifrits and shit. Makes for a much better montage.

thats what was in there XD one double and one like 5k two ifrits and a couple single rushes

Edited by Crunchedd
3 minutes ago, Crunchedd said:

thats what was in there XD one double and one like 5k two ifrits and a couple single rushes

5k??? where this at? and i said good multi's, like rushing into a group of three guys and killing them all (Or atleast just killing 2 decent players) , or ifrit dropping, you shot someone out of an ifrit less then 20 metres away when it practically wasnt moving

On 1/29/2017 at 9:47 AM, Eazy said:

5k??? where this at? and i said good multi's, like rushing into a group of three guys and killing them all (Or atleast just killing 2 decent players) , or ifrit dropping, you shot someone out of an ifrit less then 20 metres away when it practically wasnt moving

Starting from the ifrit that was the same cartel until the end and I shot someone out of an ifrit from castle with like four shots past castle rocks in the begining. My play style isn't usually rush into being out numbered to get frags it's stay alive and let them come to me or peek me so that I'm useful longer rather than risk my life for a montage kill ya feel?

Edited by Crunchedd
1 hour ago, Crunchedd said:

Starting from the ifrit that was the same cartel until the end and I shot someone out of an ifrit from castle with like four shots past castle rocks in the begining. My play style isn't usually rush into being out numbered to get frags it's stay alive and let them come to me or peek me so that I'm useful longer rather than risk my life for a montage kill ya feel?

You dont rush in for the montage kills,you rush in to get the edge on them, you rush in to completey turn the balance of maybe a 1 sided fight. Dont try get kills for your montage, team first.