The APD at it's finest!

2 hours ago, Ritzyyy said:

Alright, after i put this in im not giving this anymore attention, I have already talked to several Admins about this. So previous to this there was 15 criminals in the Heroin field, we were athorized lethals. I came back after being taken down and i crashed so as im fixing my car the box truck comes out from the heroin field area so i asumed it was 

1 hour ago, Destrah said:

Lol, where are you guys getting that he was using lethals? You do realize rubber/downing rounds are just lethal rounds that activate a script when they get below a specific amount of health, right?

HotWings likes this
15 hours ago, Destrah said:

Lol, where are you guys getting that he was using lethals? You do realize rubber/downing rounds are just lethal rounds that activate a script when they get below a specific amount of health, right?

1) no tracers 2) he went below 10 health 3) he admitted to lethals.

Had he been at this firefight in heroin like he claimed, then he would have been red, and he wouldn't have jumped out without his gun. Pretty obvious to see what happen here....

32 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

No he wouldnt, as the officer died and was on his way back, they wouldnt have still been red to him.

I kill people who have been red and they remain red thru death...  If  its not supposed to do that it should be fixed :shrug:

Edited by HotWings