so...because im bad

If I had my shadowplay on I'd show my side, I heard footsteps and I started running to the stairs and shot... It is pretty fucking weird lmao maybe what @Dex Chase said?? 

4 minutes ago, Dex Chase said:

yeah that is a bug inside those buildings you can't see people while in the middle of the stairs... normally you just see weapons floating around ... they reappear once you go further up ... maybe it's a settings thing but I got it too ... btw activate windows

28 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

Weird af im guessing he just logged in 

nahhh looks like he came though the window.... looks like a jump animation right before he kills you

EDIT: welllll... it actually could be a sync thing too. I see something in the left window right as you come up the stairs.

I dont think its the pillbox glitch... I dont think houses get those

Edited by Professor Pericles
BioHazard likes this
7 minutes ago, Manolo said:

he jumped through the window from the outside balcony...he should of shot you through the window instead of exploiting..

I would report him for exploit...Let the admins decide!

Fuck that dude!

Jumped through the window?? are you high lmao, i dont even think that is possible?

Just now, Mathy said:

Play at 0.25 speed and you will see him flash for a second and then teleport

Yes mathy as I started running to the staircase from the corner like I said above. I have no idea why I was invisible to him but I do know that I have been playing on this server for more than two years now. And have never been banned nor done anything to do with exploiting. So why in the hell would I start now.

BioHazard likes this
5 minutes ago, Treeontyn said:

But I won't get banned as I didn't exploit. So don't accuse of things if you don't know the situation. Smh @Manolo

in the video you can see the bent knees from jumping through the window. You should have just shot him through the window!

Exploiting

Knowingly using a bug or glitch to your advantage or another's detriment is not allowed.

Making Items duplicate is an advantage to yourself and will get you banned.

The use of an increased DPI in order to avoid a fight or death, or any other situation where the unnatural movement speeds would impede an interaction or immersion is not allowed and will not be tolerated.

Edited by Manolo
Just now, Professor Pericles said:

it is very possible, and also exploiting

And also didn't do it, you would've seen me in the window if that was the case. Anyways I am done responding to this stupid post, I've said my side. If you all want to keep throwing accusations go ahead. The server does stupid things sometimes, doesn't mean I am exploiting or hacking.

Just now, Manolo said:

Exploiting

Knowingly using a bug or glitch to your advantage or another's detriment is not allowed.

Making Items duplicate is an advantage to yourself and will get you banned.

The use of an increased DPI in order to avoid a fight or death, or any other situation where the unnatural movement speeds would impede an interaction or immersion is not allowed and will not be tolerated.

sigh, your idiocy is overwhelming, goodbye !