Turf spawn / Cartel spawn

If i cant spawn in a house near a cartel then why should a player who owns the "poor mans cartel" aka turf have unlimited spawns ?.

please comment down below your thoughts about this.

My comment is to either make it fair for both sides where one side cant just spawn within the turf unlimited times. ( 1 spawn) or (1 turf popup per restart)

People may think this is a :salt: post but its not. Its a genuine topic for feedback to see how other people think about it.

Alec-I, JAY1HP, Andrew and 4 others like this
6 minutes ago, Smee said:

If i cant spawn in a house near a cartel then why should a player who owns the "poor mans cartel" aka turf have unlimited spawns ?.

please comment down below your thoughts about this.

My comment is to either make it fair for both sides where one side cant just spawn within the turf unlimited times. ( 1 spawn) or (1 turf popup per restart)

People may think this is a :salt: post but its not. Its a genuine topic for feedback to see how other people think about it.

+1

Just now, Alex Hardy said:

i dont own a two story yet again

Almost everyone in your gang has at least a rodo house, some with flag view and they literally sit in there for 15 mins. Lk is actually smart with their tactics to counter it lol

Edited by Fudger
Just now, LastKiller said:

This guy uses his brain and tactics.be like him and stop crying people

Damn right I do.  .50 cal your house, and your guys gang house and its a pretty easy win if your attacking, if you have a bounty hunter who downs / restrains a few then jesus you just sit there.

15 minutes ago, Fudger said:

Almost everyone in your gang has at least a rodo house, some with flag view and they literally sit in there for 15 mins. Lk is actually smart with their tactics to counter it lol

Lk smart with tactics?we kill them most of the times.do you consider a soviet ww2 mass player rush a good tactic fudger?cause most of the time when they get killed they come back and rush for the  objective with no regard for safety

Edited by LastKiller
1 hour ago, LastKiller said:

Lk smart with tactics?we kill them most of the times.do you consider a soviet ww2 mass player rush a good tactic fudger?cause most of the time when they get killed they come back and rush for the  objective with no regard for safety

They blowing up your houses with drug runner planes are smart tactics to counter the rats

You have to consider that turf come up only 1 per restart that 3hours unlike cartel you can cap n recap multiple time.

Most of the time the people camping turf is running with katiba and will be outplay when being attack by people with full rebel gear, that can shoot through wall of the house if they know where people are camping.

Many time people use tac to bait out the camper, like using ifrit to block the view of flag or smoke to cap. With that it will force people out of their house to attack.

Just now, Jaeger said:

A lot, might wanna chek the new GB

The only time an officer may enter a Cartel is:

1. when in active pursuit of a suspect
  2. or when an officer is tracking a warrant and the Cartel is UNcontested.    

pretty much same, if turf is red means is contested if we going to translate that to cartel rules.

Edited by dennozZ