Gnashes for Dev

wollie35

#GnashesForDev  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do we want Gnashes for dev?

I know this is kinda random, since i don't know what gnashes wants and the current developers want. But i'v e been browsing the forums recently and I Always see gnashes coming up with either good idea's or knows what is possible/not possible/ a bad idea.

Creating this poll so if it may ever come to the point where Gnashes wants to become dev or they want him as dev that alot of people stand by him (i hope)

: ) and Jigawatt like this
Just now, Budbringer said:

Whats going to change if he gets dev? Its not like the chief will hand him the keys and tell him to go nuts, he would still have to beg him for just being able to add a robbable gas stations

as i said

Creating this poll so if it may ever come to the point where Gnashes wants to become dev or they want him as dev that alot of people stand by him (i hope)

it's just hes been the one answering the fora/bringing up and talking about idea's. I could have made  the title : Gnashesfordevifhewantsitandiftheotherdeveloperswoulaccepthisideasandlethimmakesomestuff.

But this was shorter. I'm not saying he/it will change anything, but if they need or want a new developer I want them to know that Gnashes looks like a very very solid option. As the poll proofs right now.