Bad Blood still around?

Das Otter

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 2:08 PM, Kuklinski said:

The true Bad blood ppl is not playing anymore Insom quit arma Sw3g quit arma Star loko Loads Rust Buhbye Frewp David profiant Jeremy Redneck Brutus Bib they all quit the only Old BB players arround is Diseasead Kuklinski Glo Technique Richy , the rest of the other ppl was in BB but wasnt the true BB and BB wont come back to be honest The best gang ever on Asylum died cuz of egos and boring gangs ! tks bye .. other thing Jeremy was 300 times better then u diseasead or other player on asylum ur u forget about the 15000 times he carried u ? when  u cant even kill 1 guy in 1 month shut up lowbie have respect shush. BB was the best gang ever on asylum without any doubt 

Reading this just gave me aids but anyways df was better... cant recall ever losing

Edited by JacobHarr
2 minutes ago, Kuklinski said:

Destro wasnt even on Old BB u are so stupid l1on... try to know things first u dumb. and df had more then 1 destro was like atleast 5 and they all got global ban in multiple accounts.  Destro join BB after 1 year BB destroying ppl like u pleb.

Destro was banned on multiple accounts as well , I suggest  you get a better tanslator program. Google translate doesn't seem to be cutting it.

Edited by L1on
M4ST3R, Daniels, JacobHarr and 1 other like this

man ppl who knows BB know what iam saying noone from the Old bb members got ban for hacking or other reasons thanks and bye stop cry go learn how to play the game is about time u guys play this game nonstop and dont get better u are 1 of that ppl l1on and jacob maybe if u play sims is a nice game for u guys u guys there no need to aim anyone 0 skill " sims3 or sims mediaval good game for u "

6 minutes ago, Kuklinski said:

man ppl who knows BB know what iam saying noone from the Old bb members got ban for hacking or other reasons thanks and bye stop cry go learn how to play the game is about time u guys play this game nonstop and dont get better u are 1 of that ppl l1on and jacob maybe if u play sims is a nice game for u guys u guys there no need to aim anyone 0 skill " sims3 or sims mediaval good game for u "

Do you play sims 3 because your life doesn't suck in that game? Mcdonalds grease and sweat stains only come out so many times cucklinski

Edited by L1on
M4ST3R, JacobHarr and asiuxjau like this
Just now, L1on said:

Keep in mind that was a year ago, with a 5-6 year old computer bby, I'd explain my y menus wouldn't load but you guys wouldn't lisetn ;), for real though get a insult, I'll send a vid of me gearing tommorrow just for you. 

Lithen you took over a minute to gear, youve become a meme when people gear, people say ''aye deputy carl hurry up'' when people take to long to gear, how does that feel? now go delete your forum account and play cg

Kuklinski likes this
1 minute ago, dev said:

Lithen you took over a minute to gear, youve become a meme when people gear, people say ''aye deputy carl hurry up'' when people take to long to gear, how does that feel? now go delete your forum account and play cg

I resigned from CG lol, if you still really bring it up you need a hobby if that's the only thing you can say still.

Bersabee and M4ST3R like this