Bad Blood still around?

Das Otter

A large portion of Bad Blood split off to form Insanity, this was prompted by the new group cap and differences in the gang.

Bad Blood still exists, but for all intents and purposes it's basically dead, it has a handful of members and most are inactive.

Sometimes they come on and fight, but it's rare to see BB holding a cartel anymore.

Daniels likes this
17 minutes ago, Boris said:

A large portion of Bad Blood split off to form Insanity, this was prompted by the new group cap and differences in the gang.

Bad Blood still exists, but for all intents and purposes it's basically dead, it has a handful of members and most are inactive.

Sometimes they come on and fight, but it's rare to see BB holding a cartel anymore.

ty for history lesson. <3

The true Bad blood ppl is not playing anymore Insom quit arma Sw3g quit arma Star loko Loads Rust Buhbye Frewp David profiant Jeremy Redneck Brutus Bib they all quit the only Old BB players arround is Diseasead Kuklinski Glo Technique Richy , the rest of the other ppl was in BB but wasnt the true BB and BB wont come back to be honest The best gang ever on Asylum died cuz of egos and boring gangs ! tks bye .. other thing Jeremy was 300 times better then u diseasead or other player on asylum ur u forget about the 15000 times he carried u ? when  u cant even kill 1 guy in 1 month shut up lowbie have respect shush. BB was the best gang ever on asylum without any doubt 

Edited by Kuklinski
rust, Apci and rngr like this

yeah was the best gang on asylum u want me to lie ? we destroy regiment we destroy innovative maurdes fsa what u want more ? apd was punching bags so what u want me to say ? ;) just giving my opnion and as BB player and 1 of the captains and leaders yes we was the best ! and u regiment guy got spanked multiple times so u know well

Poko likes this
5 minutes ago, Kuklinski said:

yeah was the best gang on asylum u want me to lie ? we destroy regiment we destroy innovative maurdes fsa what u want more ? apd was punching bags so what u want me to say ? ;) just giving my opnion and as BB player and 1 of the captains and leaders yes we was the best ! and u regiment guy got spanked multiple times so u know well

One day I remembber it was the old Bad Blood, diseased got out of sw3g ifrit, behind an afk noblet, and he potato shooted the guy, then the guy pulled a Roy Austin and killled DJ diseased. Was so sad :'(

Kuklinski, M0T4RD and Roy like this

Best part was the fallout on Server 3 where it was literally civ vs cops for 3 hours solid and the admins threatened to ban any player in the vicinity of any APD HQ. I can't remember what it was about, but damn good fun while it lasted.

Edit: And then there was the ban on playing cop on server 3 for like a week afterwards.

Edited by Abzie
Kuklinski and RedNecked like this
18 minutes ago, Abzie said:

Best part was the fallout on Server 3 where it was literally civ vs cops for 3 hours solid and the admins threatened to ban any player in the vicinity of any APD HQ. I can't remember what it was about, but damn good fun while it lasted.

Edit: And then there was the ban on playing cop on server 3 for like a week afterwards.

Sojobo, LewLew and their band of misfits were camping donor during the Regi/BB war... Good times.. I still have the video...

Edited by Brutus
1 hour ago, Abzie said:

It was regi d bbad blood camping every HQ. We had a huge fight in kavala, sniping cops from church  into Hq. Gnashes threatened to ban, Motown eventually admitted we wouldnt Be banned lol si We went all in.

While we're talking about revolutions.  There's three I remember.

First one was when Paratus added invincibility to civilians if they were restrained by police.  The leader of that got permed after everyone would just RDM cops non-stop.

Second, police getting armed offloads.  This was caused because there was some VERY bad misinformation about what it could do.  Initially people thought it could permanently destroy your vehicle even if you had insurance because of a post BAMF made.

Third, the police camping donor.  Don't know much about that one but remember so much shit talking on the forums.