change group size

Just now, Gnashes said:

Pretty sure 12 is as high as anyone wants to take it. Paratus is free to disagree with me and change it though. :shrug:

its annoying when we have like 15 in the channel and only 12 can join the group and friendly fire happens .. who likes friendly fire.. am i right?

Dally likes this
Just now, Gnashes said:

Pretty sure 12 is as high as anyone wants to take it. Paratus is free to disagree with me and change it though. :shrug:

You need to convince him to get off fucking rocket league and actually play the fucking game because he doesnt even play and put to use half of the features he has added like the rest of the community yet decides to not change something that everyone wants.

Just now, Thor xD said:

its annoying when we have like 15 in the channel and only 12 can join the group and friendly fire happens .. who likes friendly fire.. am i right?

Friendly fire is an intended result of the group cap, yes.

Just now, Thor xD said:

30k loudouts a time we all dont have admin money ...:shrug:

So don't try fighting with more than 12 people? That is the purpose of the group cap, it's functioning exactly as designed.

Just now, Thor xD said:

well i dont see what you have against this FAM.

Some of us have been here for more than 5 months and remember how poorly the game played when there were gangs of 30+ people on at once in every server.

Just now, Gnashes said:

And then 15 won't be enough, and then 18 won't be enough, and then 20 won't be enough.

You do see my side of this, right? Yes, it sucks that your massive group can't all have hexes. Split up and go fight in two different places, or on two different servers if there are that many of you.

nah now your justing thinking ahead cause you dont wanna add this everyone clearly wants this