this is how to lose against stormen in h1

krono677

10 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

You mean EU's biggest cheater right? 

This dude has some undetectable cheats, but once I saw the video of him head shooting some one off his render distance. I knew he was a con artist. 

People still say he's legit and sub to him on Twitch..lol

Day Break won't ban him because he is free advertisement to them!...I wish they had Asylum Mods over there....lol

Just now, Manolo said:

This dude has some undetectable cheats, but once I saw the video of him head shooting some one off his render distance. I knew he was a con artist. 

People still say he's legit and sub to him on Twitch..lol

Day Break won't ban him because he is free advertisement to them!...I wish they had Asylum Mods over there....lol

What you see on stream isnt what he sees on his PC, there is a down grade in quality.  He misses far to many shots to be a full blown cheater, I think he may have at one point but not anymore.  Hes really not that good compared to other people I watch tbh.

They banned Summit, why wouldnt they ban Stormin?

Just now, HotWings said:

What you see on stream isnt what he sees on his PC, there is a down grade in quality.  He misses far to many shots to be a full blown cheater, I think he may have at one point but not anymore.  Hes really not that good compared to other people I watch tbh.

They banned Summit, why wouldnt they ban Stormin?

lol they banned Summit I watched him play and he gets rekt all the time...But they banned him for teaming with ninja no hacks.

Day Break doesn't have a good cheat detection system.

Norman was hacking for sure but there is no denying hes got skill! I just dont know why people would sub to some one who cheats!

Edited by Manolo
Just now, Manolo said:

lol they banned Summit I watched him play and he gets rekt all the time...But they banned him for teaming with ninja no hacks.

Day Break doesn't have a good cheat detection system.

Norman was hacking for sure but there is no denying hes got skill! I just dont know why people would sub to some one who cheats!

I know Summit was teaming, I just think if they'll ban him theyll ban Stormin is all.  Im not gonna lie, he looks susp as hell sometimes.  The people who sub dont believe he cheats, that is really the only rational I can come up with.  Im still kind of on the fence, I havnt been convinced 100% he is from what I watched on stream live, I hate when people use slow mow and shit to try and prove stuff.  I never watched before all the accusations tho, so cant really talk much about that.