Defiance | Recruitment | S3 | Open

Naz

OKN1RBG.png

We're back and now recruiting!

*About Us*

Defiance's primary purpose consists of cartels, turfs, bank robberies, feds, and straight up doming cops, while having tons of fun.  If you feel you have what it takes to join us, feel free to apply!

*Requirements*

Knowledge of Cartels

Following Commands

Be Active  

Hours Requirement: 500+

Maturity: 16+ Preferred

Financially Stable

(Exceptions can be made given certain circumstances)  

False information provided on application will automatically result in application being denied

*Guidelines*

Name:

Timezone:

Hours (screenshot):

Current Balance in Bank:

How can you contribute to Defiance:

Previous Gangs (Not APD):

Do you have sufficient knowledge of cartels:

Why are you interested in joining Defiance:

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You:

*Roster*

Leaders

inViabLe, TY

Lieutenants

Options, Aurora

Members

Derp, Goofy, Bren, Flappy

Edited by Kemp

Name: Ape

Timezone: EST

Hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/a8f9272054257c02856b7ed80a08880c 332 hours on arma 3, easily 5k+ on arma 2 between dayz/dayzrp/light rp servers.

Current Balance in Bank: 100k

How can you contribute to Defiance: Very familiar with Arma mechanics and gun fights, been playing arma for years.  Also I don't really have a life at the moment so I'd be on everyday grinding money/turfs/cartels.

Previous Gangs (Not APD): None

Do you have sufficient knowledge of cartels: Not really but I have time and I learn quickly

Why are you interested in joining Defiance: Interested in trying out the gang related activities on asylum and I believe I can add quite a bit to a gang on the server.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Nope

Hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/a8f9272054257c02856b7ed80a08880c 332 hours on arma 3, easily 5k+ on arma 2 between dayz/dayzrp/light rp servers.

How can you contribute to Defiance: Very familiar with Arma mechanics and gun fights, been playing arma for years.  Also I don't really have a life at the moment so I'd be on everyday grinding money/turfs/cartels.

Do you have sufficient knowledge of cartels: Not really but I have time and I learn quickly

Why are you interested in joining Defiance: Interested in trying out the gang related activities on asylum and I believe I can add quite a bit to a gang on the server.

4 hours ago, The Ape said:

-1 applied for way to many gangs..

^Connor_K likes this
19 hours ago, The Ape said:

Denied  - Reapply when you have some more money, more hours / experience.  Also tip dont apply for like 4 gangs at once.

Name: Pedro Ribeiro

Hours (screenshot): around 300 (all spent on asylum) i also have thousands of hours on arma 2 (different account) http://steamcommunity.com/id/HippityHoppityGetOffOfMyProperty/

Current Balance in Bank: 700k

How can you contribute to Defiance: Good shot good person

Previous Gangs (Not APD): Uninvited, FSA, Mendendez Cartel

Do you have sufficient knowledge of cartels: yes

Why are you interested in joining Defiance: I need a gang

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: sorry nope

Edited by Lib514
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Jonnhy Boy said:

Name: Johnny Daverson

Hours (screenshot): 

Current Balance in Bank: 452k

How can you contribute to Defiance: I'm a decent pilot I guess (Atleast Better than most), I have knowledge of cartels and how to work and capture them, I understand callouts.

Previous Gangs (Not APD): Pistol Bangers, Asylum Mafia, Divinity, Oil Traders

Do you have sufficient knowledge of cartels: Yes ^

Why are you interested in joining Defiance: Because you guys seem kinda active and I just want a group of people I can have fun with and mess around. Joining a gang is to have more fun while playing the game and you also come to understand the game better with a gang.

Accepted - Info sent, welcome to Defiance.