battle eye kick comp?

what are the chances my hunter gets comped it i was about to store it at skip garage... A battle kick happened and then guys found it and stole it (btw I logged back in at pygros med clinic). I have it all on video and I even have proof of my friend and I going back and second time downing everyone there and retraining them... and then another battle eye kick all with in like 7-8 mins and then it got chopped after the second battle eye kick lol. 

2 hours ago, drex said:

I made one but i'm curious if they will comp it because if the chances are slim I'll just buy another one

Can't say completely 100% depends on every scenario and up to the admin doing the comp, but i'm sure they will comp you. I've been comped for mass kicks a ciuple times now i think and never had one denied.

drex likes this
6 minutes ago, NotSoNutty said:

Not worth requesting comp tbh. If I would request comp on every server #4 BE Kick, i'm probably wasting 1 hour of my time each day by making a shit ton of requests.

It doesn't take me very long to upload and than make a request. It's worth the money in some cases 

It has nothing to do with server 4, nothing to do with any asylum server. Its a battle eye problem. If you have the time and want to request a comp, go for it. They'll most likey comp you something. 

I have a pretty good rig, I still get my daily disconnections and BE kicks, from many servers, not just asylum.

Dont blame Asylum. 

1 minute ago, NewYork718 said:

It has nothing to do with server 4, nothing to do with any asylum server. Its a battle eye problem. If you have the time and want to request a comp, go for it. They'll most likey comp you something. 

I have a pretty good rig, I still get my daily disconnections and BE kicks, from many servers, not just asylum.

Dont blame Asylum. 

You must be new here

drex likes this