More money for legal methods

A lot of legal methods are extremely underutilized.

• Medic. Why do they only make 800 bucks a revive? Bump it to like 2.5k so they can actually make some cash. 
  • Salt. 12k for a box truck full of processed salt is a bit low dont you think?
  • Taxi. No one ever has the taxi perk because almost no one requests. Maybe make payout a lot so that people are inclined to use the perk and make a bit of cash if someone requests.
  • Delivery missions. Lots of people do drug runners. Why not make doing legal delivery missions a viable strategy? Just bump the amount you get from a run and Im sure new players will take advantage of it with cheap off roads.
  • Courthouse summons. I have never been to court. No one stops what they are doing for 2k. Bump it to like 5k so that people are more inclined to go to a courthouse.

Sk7, Xehons, Snufferino and 2 others like this

I agree that the whole Medic section needs to be revamped to make it so that people who play as medic can actually make money so that more people would be inclined to play it. 

The rest -1. The reason you can barely make money off of legal "Work" is that the risk is a lot lower. Only risk is being robbed by another player. 

Wouldn't be fun if theres close to no risk involved and would be way to easy.

I remember making a suggestion to implement a taxi system similar to how the races work. The client can pick from a list of predetermined locations that will setnd a message to the driver. Once the driver arrives at the waypoint the system will automatically start when the customer interacts with the taxi via scrollwheel whatever.The driver will then follow the waypoint system to the destination. Upon arrived at the destination, the system will automatically end once they arrive. A box will pop up asking the client if he wishes to add a tip for the driver. I'm 100% sure with a little coding and effort this can be made possible. It's not needed, it just helps bring back that RP aspect on here. 

BlackShot and Mitch (IFRIT) like this
Just now, The Monopoly Man said:

I remember making a suggestion to implement a taxi system similar to how the races work. The client can pick from a list of predetermined locations that will setnd a message to the driver. Once the driver arrives at the waypoint the system will automatically start when the customer interacts with the taxi via scrollwheel whatever.The driver will then follow the waypoint system to the destination. Upon arrived at the destination, the system will automatically end once they arrive. A box will pop up asking the client if he wishes to add a tip for the driver. I'm 100% sure with a little coding and effort this can be made possible. It's not needed, it just helps bring back that RP aspect on here. 

Can confirm, I would love to be a taxi driver in a banana off road. Even though the system would probably just be abused so people can summon manslaughters it would be a fun way to meet new players who might have gotten stranded. 

Calling a taxi and then anybody in your gang/group killing the driver should give a charge that puts them in the asylum with the cannibals. :D