lil surprised

Not sure if many remember me, a few did tonight for sure. Been a long while since I was on Asylum. 

Came in tonight. Had a bounty, served my time and suffice to say I'm salty now haha (wtf kinda jail change is this? You broke some awesome RP opportunity's while serving the APD for the salty fools that we used to fly to the salt flats and chat with. Some cool changes. Lots of old friendly faces. I didn't get into too much good RP but a few of the players still had it. 

Glad to see the community is still going and active.

My only gripe? 

Where's the "Pain Train"?

Where's the Durga equivalent of a response to a 2 hour overtake of Kavala?

I watched as a bambi (my whole account is missing everything). I was hoping to see the APD of old come in like the cavalry and watch what I used to partake in on both sides. 

May have just been an off night who knows. I'll be back and probably start playing again more regularly. Miss a lot of you guys and was happy to say hello to all of ya'll!

PS: I miss my houses... I knew I should have logged in for a few mins here/there over the last year. Real life just takes priority.

Shout out to: Rodrigo, Skittles, BadaBing, Rick Grimes, and a few FSA guys (I can never keep track of your damn names) for being cool as always.

Edited by christian
Romulus, Skittles, .Sean and 8 others like this
5 hours ago, christian said:

There is none, that shit is dead. Aint no Captain with balls like that man. Specifically on server 3, Most of the good cops left. Kavala is a warzone between bounty hunters, gangbangers and and rdmers. Cops come in once an hour to get pooped on and then they leave.

Olivia and christian like this
6 hours ago, christian said:

Not sure if many remember me, a few did tonight for sure. Been a long while since I was on Asylum. 

Came in tonight. Had a bounty, served my time and suffice to say I'm salty now haha (wtf kinda jail change is this? You broke some awesome RP opportunity's while serving the APD for the salty fools that we used to fly to the salt flats and chat with. Some cool changes. Lots of old friendly faces. I didn't get into too much good RP but a few of the players still had it. 

Glad to see the community is still going and active.

My only gripe? 

I watched as a bambi (my whole account is missing everything). I was hoping to see the APD of old come in like the cavalry and watch what I used to partake in on both sides. 

May have just been an off night who knows. I'll be back and probably start playing again more regularly. Miss a lot of you guys and was happy to say hello to all of ya'll!

PS: I miss my houses... I knew I should have logged in for a few mins here/there over the last year. Real life just takes priority.

Shout out to: Rodrigo, Skittles, BadaBing, Rick Grimes, and a few FSA guys (I can never keep track of your damn names) for being cool as always.

Nope.

great time

Mostly Thread Opening Asylum is dying, gang life is dying. but still alive somehow..

idk...

Painbringa112 is a Customer Support Team.. Ask him anything ;)

Left....

Most of time left or got tired of asylum.

Great! Good Luck!

Well your houses got removed after 60 days not playing..

tho Welcome back..

christian likes this
3 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

I forget what the name of the thing was but you used to be my Senior Constable (Atleast i think it was called this, The first time i was a cadet - different name back then though) almost three years ago. (Along with Jesse and the other Chris)

Welcome back

I went up and down the ranks a few times haha.. .:)